By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Kratos.. pulled out a guy's head off.. with his bare hands...

Also...the look on Helios's face while Kratos is doing the good old pull. Just watch his face expression...man...that would be pain. Also, look at Kratos's face...no remorse..no guilt. Just anger and vengeance!!!

Around the Network

yeah... it's safe to say that this game is not for kids.

shit that was disturbing... another reason I need this game.

sabby_e17 said:
shit that was disturbing... another reason I need this game.

This.

I'm not martin luther king. I don't have a dream. I have a plan

Sell a man a fish you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish you just ruined a perfect business opportunity.

We didn't emerge out of the stone age because we ran out of stones. Its time to be proactive not reactive.

Zeus was also angry at Kratos, as he was scared that Kratos could do the same thing to him as he done with Ares.

Around the Network

Ah, I think I understand why Sony cut the GOW3 demo for the E3 keynote short -- in their trailers which they posted on PSN, they edited out some of the gore shown in the live trailer.

GOW3 is going to blow the roof off the mythological adventure epic - it's one of the most stinging political allegories of the decline and fall of Empire ever created.

I love how the guy's head has those veins hanging off it. That's so brutal ~.~!!

Orca_Azure said:
I love how the guy's head has those veins hanging off it. That's so brutal ~.~!!

... this seems so out of character for you, judging by your avatar and sigs XD

Yeah, I agree, that's so brutal ~.~ <3

I bought a PS3 mostly for this game...hell I've even beaten Postal 2 twice and Ninja Gaiden 2 three times...but seriously this is going a little too far for me. If thats the worst in the game I'll still get it though.

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

Shadowblind said:

I bought a PS3 mostly for this game...hell I've even beaten Postal 2 twice and Ninja Gaiden 2 three times...but seriously this is going a little too far for me. If thats the worst in the game I'll still get it though.

Dude, judging from the battle between Kratos and Zeus in GoW II, I don't think that's going to be the worst...