By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Kratos.. pulled out a guy's head off.. with his bare hands...

lanjiaona said:
this game only fill with heartless brutal

I don't think i will buy this game

Says the guy who doesnt own PS3.

Around the Network

I think my probleme is in GoW2 (and GoW3 ?)

: there is no reason anymore for Kratos to be angry

I mean, he is god now and ARES is dead. I didn't see why he attacked Athene at the start of GoW2 and I was happy, in a way, that Zeus tried to stop him.

I mean : u can easly kill someone that is bad with you but it is harder when u kill someone for "nothing", and that is bascially what Kratos was doing ...

I hope the story will try to underline, a bit more, why KRATOS is still angry, putting away people head or eyes for nothing is a bit "sad" to my eyes ....

EDIT : yeah I didn't liked GoW2 story because they didn't underline why KRATOS was angry,
the game itself was good

Time to Work !

libellule said:

I mean, he is god now and ARES is dead. I didn't see why he attacked Athene at the start of GoW2 and I was happy, in a way, that Zeus tried to stop him.

I mean : u can easly kill someone that is bad with you but it is harder when u kill someone for "nothing", and that is bascially what Kratos was doing ...

I hope the story will try to underline, a bit more, why KRATOS is still angry, putting away people head or eyes for nothing is a bit "sad" to my eyes ....

EDIT : yeah I didn't liked GoW2 story because they didn't underline why KRATOS was angry,
the game itself was good

Zeus destoryed Sparta???? Zeus killed him??? Zeus took his power and he is not God Of War anymore???

Why would he get angry really?

BladeOfGod,

huh ?

Athena took it back when Kratos was destroying Athene for NO REASONS

(what, Zeus destroyed Sparta ? when ?)

Time to Work !

BladeOfGod said:
libellule said:

the game itself was good

Zeus destoryed Sparta???? Athena took his status of God Of War r????

To add on GoW ended tragicly with Kratos inevitably unable to do anything about the past.

Around the Network

anyone wanna bet that this will be 18+???

ladeOfGod

plz respond to me and explain it again :

Kratos attacks Athene for no reason, Athena decide to punish him

WHERE is it said that zeus destroyed Sparta ?

Time to Work !

libellule said:
BladeOfGod,

huh ?

Athena took it back when Kratos was destroying Athene for NO REASONS

(what, Zeus destroyed Sparta ? when ?)

Kratos didnt destryed Athens. He saved it from Ares, remembere? The city Kratos was destroying in the beginning of GOW2 wasnt Athens.

And didnt you watch cutscenes in GOW2? Zeus was destryoing Sparta very bad.

Yea, everyone keep their videos and motion gifs because when the ESRB put the ban hammer down, the game will be stripped of this stuff. If anything, this will make Sony look like gods but the rating board look like bad guys (or good guys, depends on what side of the fence you are sitting on) when they say take it out or we will NC17 the game.

I'm just saying...