By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - The OFFICIAL Feb 2007 NPD Thread

Monorojo said: Beating Ipod or defeating Nintendo's 15 years of dominance were unrealistic expectations, PSP should not be condemned due to that. ranzchic said: I wanna say hi to neogaffers, btw! Hay! I think ioi and bunkum might be sleeping together. It's the only explanation why he posts the numbers here first. Don't say hi to those swine.
You're hilarious. Come on back and expound on the current Sony Situation.

Around the Network

Monorojo said: Beating Ipod or defeating Nintendo's 15 years of dominance were unrealistic expectations, PSP should not be condemned due to that.
So you shocked that the Wii broke Sony's 10 years of dominance in 4 months (heck, it took less)?

Monorojo said: Beating Ipod or defeating Nintendo's 15 years of dominance were unrealistic expectations, PSP should not be condemned due to that. ranzchic said: I wanna say hi to neogaffers, btw! Hay! I think ioi and bunkum might be sleeping together. It's the only explanation why he posts the numbers here first. Don't say hi to those swine.
why are they swine?

benoit said: euclid said: What games were you guys thinking would push the PS3 in Feb? . the question is what games did pull down the ps3 in feb...? how can it fall so low after a modest but correct score in january
Games do not pull down hardware numbers so what are you talking about? I was curious as well. Other than VF5 ,which I got my copy on the 23rd feb, and motorstorm was a dry month for games. I am surprised people expected for it to sell 190k.That being said only a few games on the horizon catch my attention...... but what do I know, I dislike resistance.

Games make me happy! PSN ID: Staticneuron Gamertag: Staticneuron Wii Code: Static Wii - 3055 0871 5802 1723

Software, Software......

Around the Network

ranzchic said: The numbers have just been confirmed on neogaf. Each and everyone of you who doubted bunkum needs line up right around here:
WoW ... Is it my imagination, or is the PS3 starting to remind anyone of a sports team that has won 2 titles in a row and then tanks their third season and doesn't make the playoffs?

@happy I really don't know why people were expecting anything better. In Feb. the PS3 had virtual fighter 5 come out and thats it... Resistance can only carry you so far. March will be much better for the ps3.

When can we see top 10 software data bunkum?

People are difficult to govern because they have too much knowledge.

When there are more laws, there are more criminals.

- Lao Tzu

360 CRACKDOWN 427K WII PLAY W/ REMOTE 371K NDS DIDDY KONG RACING 262K WII LEGEND OF ZELDA: TWILIGHT PRINCESS 130K PS2 GUITAR HERO 2 W/GUITAR 130K 360 GEARS OF WAR 119K 360 MAJOR LEAGUE BASEBALL 2K7 113K 360 LOST PLANET: EXTREME CONDITION 111K WII WARIOWARE: SMOOTH MOVES 109K 360 NBA STREET HOMECOURT 102k Numbers npd group .

Proud owner of Ps4/3ds xl/pc/vita/wii u and others.

Gamer till I die

360 CRACKDOWN 427K WII PLAY W/ REMOTE 371K NDS DIDDY KONG RACING 262K WII LEGEND OF ZELDA: TWILIGHT PRINCESS 130K PS2 GUITAR HERO 2 W/GUITAR 130K 360 GEARS OF WAR 119K 360 MAJOR LEAGUE BASEBALL 2K7 113K 360 LOST PLANET: EXTREME CONDITION 111K WII WARIOWARE: SMOOTH MOVES 109K 360 NBA STREET HOMECOURT 102k