By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Sony and Microsoft ARE DOOMED!!! (re: gaming)

Hmm, is there some kind of crusade I don't know about?

Seriously though, I thought that this thread were some kind of parody on the gazillion "Wii is doomed" articles...but that seems not to be the case?

Pyro, will you reach God by joining the crusades and force Your interpretation of the Bible on others?

Nintendo is Respect and Joy for everyone, old, young, man, woman, for in Their eyes, we are equal.
Sadly, not many self proclaimed Nintendo knights follow that teaching.

Around the Network

What have Klingons got to do with Nintendo?

Tease.

@Torillian
The difference is Nintendo make hardware to sell games, not bluray disks. Nintendo aims to make money by by bringing gaming to everyone. Sony/MS aims to make money by having their multimedia/entertainment box in every living room.

@forest spirit
This is a parody of the Nintendo is doomed threads with one major difference. Sony and MS(less so) can't afford to lose generations like Nintendo can. When the PS3 reaches Gamecube sales which one will have made their company the most money?

@N.Genckel
More chance of Bill Gates going to work for Nintendo than Shiggy leaving for MS.

Nov 2016 - NES outsells PS1 (JP)

Don't Play Stationary 4 ever. Switch!

That is a knee slapper

I find nintendo games boring :v

Glad i have an option.

And yes i do have a wii... but i don't have it plugged in.

Check out my game about moles ^

Around the Network

No there not almost every hardcore gamer owns who has a wii plays some other console, its because the wii is that boring.

Nightmare24 said:
No there not almost every hardcore gamer owns who has a wii plays some other console, its because the wii is that boring.

that right there is bullshit. i believe i read in GameInformer once that, other than the ps2, the wii is the most played console this gen.

Yea if only Microsoft and Sony are doing other things than just video games. MS and Son can BUY NINTENDO. That's right ,i said it. SONY and MS CAN BUY YOUR BELOVED GOD!!!

excuse me

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Torillian said:
by "made their name with" I assume you are trying to make me admit that they don't have a miyamoto, which is obvious, but they do make some great games

Team Ico games, GoW games, Wipeout, those are all fantastic games that would not exist were it not for Sony.

Same with Halo, Fable, and Forza for MS.

Halo would exist without Microsoft, actually.