By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Sony and Microsoft ARE DOOMED!!! (re: gaming)

Torillian said:
Pyro as Bill said:
Ckoal said:
No matter how much i would love to see MS go down, I must admit i hope sony finds a way to stay afloat.
But to be honest, this is Nintendo Guys, they've been the game how long. They know what they're doing, contrary to some belief. So Nintendo will be here for as long as games exist

Nintendo gives you games, Sony gives you good console memories.

you do know that Ninty isn't the only console manufactorer with first party games right?

Remind me of the great gaming genuises Sony and MS made their name with.

Nov 2016 - NES outsells PS1 (JP)

Don't Play Stationary 4 ever. Switch!

Around the Network

by "made their name with" I assume you are trying to make me admit that they don't have a miyamoto, which is obvious, but they do make some great games

Team Ico games, GoW games, Wipeout, those are all fantastic games that would not exist were it not for Sony.

Same with Halo, Fable, and Forza for MS.

The Apocalypse is close...

Torillian said:
by "made their name with" I assume you are trying to make me admit that they don't have a miyamoto, which is obvious, but they do make some great games

Team Ico games, GoW games, Wipeout, those are all fantastic games that would not exist were it not for Sony.

Same with Halo, Fable, and Forza for MS.

Nope, I'm trying to make you admit that 'gaming mechanic' shouldn't be used in the same sentence as Microsoft or Sony. I'm sure whoever Sony/MS threw money at were capable of making a good game because they are probably game developers.

What is the difference between Sony and MS buying and paying a game studio and Nintendo hiring and paying Miyamoto? He isn't surgically attached to Nintdendo.

Around the Network
Torillian said:
What is the difference between Sony and MS buying and paying a game studio and Nintendo hiring and paying Miyamoto? He isn't surgically attached to Nintdendo.

He's more than surgically attached, he's like Nintendo's right hand or even it's brain. If you think money would persuade him, like it would others, think again.

trolls like this person don't get banned, infact the mods seem to encourage it by not banning them, but as soon as someone has a negative opinion on the wii, bam they get banned, I swear, i've seen people here banned for writing similar things as this, hell I've even seen people banned for far less things here as well.

come one, come all. whatch Torillian and Pyro as Bill kill eachother!!!!

You can think that if you want, but he doesn't run the company, he didn't make it himself, and in the end he is just another played employee. So what's the difference?

Imagine if shiggy went to work for MS. That would be the biggest upset in the history of videogames