By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Sony and Microsoft ARE DOOMED!!! (re: gaming)

coolestguyever said:
Dude the PS2 crushed the Gamecube way worse than the Wii is currently beating the PS3. Neither the 360 nor PS3 are any more doomed than Nintendo was last generation of systems.

PS2 did not crush Nintendo, as they made a profit..and stayed quite alive..as you can see

one the other hand..PS360 is UNprofitable..and the consoles are only losing money..on a GRAND SCALE

yes...the Wii is CRUSHING HD gaming SO BADLY

that they realise they need their own motion controls to survive

Around the Network
coolestguyever said:
Dude the PS2 crushed the Gamecube way worse than the Wii is currently beating the PS3. Neither the 360 nor PS3 are any more doomed than Nintendo was last generation of systems.

Hmmm. So apart from Gran Turismo (with it's less than Wii Play sales). What exactly did SONY do for gaming? Rode on the back of real gaming companies?

Nintendo ALWAYS MAKE A PROFIT. Try not to forget that when comparing any company to Nintendo.

Nov 2016 - NES outsells PS1 (JP)

Don't Play Stationary 4 ever. Switch!

Haha, that was disturbing, yet beautiful.

I think this thread is funny in theory.

what the hell? you just sounded like a pretty angry gameing preacher. anywho this is pretty funny. i would have to agree that nintendo is the god of gaming. but i wouldnt take it this far...lol

Around the Network

No matter how much i would love to see MS go down, I must admit i hope sony finds a way to stay afloat.
But to be honest, this is Nintendo Guys, they've been the game how long. They know what they're doing, contrary to some belief. So Nintendo will be here for as long as games exist

3609-1228-9914

Haha, your sig pic made me lol, TX109.

Ckoal said:
No matter how much i would love to see MS go down, I must admit i hope sony finds a way to stay afloat.
But to be honest, this is Nintendo Guys, they've been the game how long. They know what they're doing, contrary to some belief. So Nintendo will be here for as long as games exist

Nintendo gives you games, Sony gives you good console memories (like a cheap whore).

Nov 2016 - NES outsells PS1 (JP)

Don't Play Stationary 4 ever. Switch!

N.Genckel said:
Haha, your sig pic made me lol, TX109.

lol, thank you :)

Pyro as Bill said:
Ckoal said:

Nintendo gives you games, Sony gives you good console memories.

you do know that Ninty isn't the only console manufactorer with first party games right?