By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What was the biggest joke of E3?

nintendo's vitality sensor. what kinda game is that XD

Around the Network

Sony's one looks like a fleshlight.

The vitality sensor didn't really seem to move people in a good or bad way since they spent so little time on it. It was more a "Huh?" moment than a "what the hell is wrong with this company?!?!" like many thought when they spent so much time on Wii Music last year.

I agree that Sony's motion controller suffered from going last because it seemed like nothing new at all really. From *what they showed* it was little more than a seemingly more accurate Wiimote. The other thing is that I don't think they even had a name for it do they? People have only been referring to it as "the purple dildo" for the most part, when bringing it up at all.

The Microsoft guy clapping for himself/after everything he said was also quite funny.

A big dissapointment/joke for me was the GT5 trailer. I, along with most other people I'm sure, was expecting to learn/see A LOT more about that title than what we got. It seemed like an afterthought in the presentation when it's more than likely going to be their best selling title this generation. I guess it'll sell well either way so what the hell eh? lol

Consoles Owned: Atari 2600, NES, Sega Genesis, Sega Saturn, N64, Gamecube, Wii, XBOX360

Vitality sensor

The vitality sensor was a complete joke, I have no idea what it is for

The lilac PSP and Hannah Montana thing was also quite funny

As for Don Matrick, it was more annoying than funny

Around the Network

The dildo wand made me cringe, but at least it was precise.

also, vitality sensor.

Natal. The video of the girl racing and her father fixing her tires looked beyond boring.

My Games of 2011:

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Super Mario 3D Land

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

All three of them look bad. I doubt Natal will go anywhere and the Sony wand will not have enough support in the middle of the generation. Lastly, the vitality sensor; I cannot think of anything this really can do.

So basically we have an exact copycat wand, a vaporware camera that will release next to microsoft surface and a wii lie detector kit.

Now Playing: The Witcher (PC)

Consoles Owned: NES, SNES, N64, PS1, PS2, Wii, Xbox 360, Game Boy, DS

dude17761991hatp said:
Natal. The video of the girl racing and her father fixing her tires looked beyond boring.

As boring as holding down a button and moving a small stick? 

Consoles Owned: Atari 2600, NES, Sega Genesis, Sega Saturn, N64, Gamecube, Wii, XBOX360

1. Milo - Microsoft's Child Predator Sim
2. Vitality Sensor - Games that help you fall asleep are BAD!
3. Final Fantasy 14 announced (for 2010!) before FF13 released, with giant asterik hanging over exclusivity.
4. New SMB Wii will not have online because, according to the Divine One, it already pushes Wii to its limits.
5. Agent - the exclusive new game from RockSt*r, which will impact gaming as much as Grand Theft Auto 3! Or State of Emergency! Or Manhunt 2! Or Table Tennis!