By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What was the biggest joke of E3?

The wii trains the brain, the body and now the ¿pulse?

The Vitality Sensor «---

Around the Network

I would have to Sony's wands.

Between it being at least a year too late, the terrible presentation where the people demoing could barely work it, and the lack of anything beyond very quick demos really shows they just threw it together.

twesterm said:
I would have to Sony's wands.

Between it being at least a year too late, the terrible presentation where the people demoing could barely work it, and the lack of anything beyond very quick demos really shows they just threw it together.

Oh, man. That guy was great.

"Imagine you were playing an RPG game. And you select the 'Fireball' spell, and your wand turns red, and you throw it!"

Wii has more 20 million sellers than PS3 has 5 million sellers.

Acolyte of Disruption

axumblade said:
The Vitality Sensor...I mean seriously. I don't understand lol.

I don't think the Vitality sensor was aimed at the audience. It was aimed at Microsoft's Natal. It was Nintendo's way of saying "Hey, you want to copy our Motion Control? That's fine. We have piles of even crazier peripherals to release."

Wii has more 20 million sellers than PS3 has 5 million sellers.

Acolyte of Disruption

Around the Network
Akvod said:

/thread.

axumblade said:
Akvod said:

lmao. I didn't realize Microsoft announced "Doggie-Style Shadowpuppets"

her strap on huge......

Woah... I completly missed the "way beyond the wii" and doggie style part of MS presser... I got to go watch that

The turdcorn that was Ubisoft's presentation, and the MAN CRUSH that the host of it had on Ryan Seacrest...

The Natal Girl spazzin' and no one called 911... for shame...

The guys that presented Sony's Motion controller Looking OH SO COMFORTABLE, lol.

The Sony fans cheering for the Hanna Montana bundle...PRICELESS...

Wishing Iwata used an interpreter instead of talking himself...

The Interweb is about overreaction, this is what makes it great!

...Imagine how boring the interweb would be if everyone thought logically?

Just as Wii had broken TVs from hairless monkeys who shouldn't be let out of their cages, PS3 will have plenty of broken orbs on their new controller when it eventually launches. I'm that thing better be made out of some really great plastic.

Honestly, my vote for joke of the show was all the damn dress up software by like 4 different devs. Seriously, girls gtfo and buy a damn barbie to play dress up. wasting my dev time on that crap.

After that would be the vitality sensor.