By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I was 142 when I took it 6-ish years ago in Psych and I after many beers and many gallons of Wild Turkey it's slightly lower. Ah, good times.

Around the Network
BenKenobi88 said:

SAT and ACTs are better measurements of intelligence...they're much more rounded.

And I'd guess that a majority of people on this site are above 100...simply because they're gamers looking up sales stats, something that a hick in the country doesn't do...I assume.

Agreed.  This also doesn't have the internet polluting the results.  I think I might make a thread asking this question... 

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

Ugh...calculus...

See...I can detect patterns and answer logic questions all day, but you tell me to find the volume created by cubed equations going to infinity on an xyz plane, etc...man. I just hated calculus.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

The online tests are worthless. A true IQ test is a lengthy process that involves a number of different types of questions and scenarios. The test is administered by a trained professional, timed, and OBSERVED. Some parts of the test require tester-testee interaction... Tickle, for example, is absolutely worthless.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IQ

Read about WAIS III...

If you are stating a score you got from Tickle or something similar, forget it...

I hate trolls.

Systems I currently own:  360, PS3, Wii, DS Lite (2)
Systems I've owned: PS2, PS1, Dreamcast, Saturn, 3DO, Genesis, Gamecube, N64, SNES, NES, GBA, GB, C64, Amiga, Atari 2600 and 5200, Sega Game Gear, Vectrex, Intellivision, Pong.  Yes, Pong.

dallas - That's not a very nice thing to call deaf people.

See Ya George.

"He did not die - He passed Away"

At least following a comedians own jokes makes his death easier.

Around the Network

fuzz: Wha? I wasn't talking about deaf people.  

I think I scored 136 or so on an online test once. Not sure it means much either, cuz people here are scoring the same or higher and I know I'm smarter than all of you... much...much smarter. (Especially you, superchunk! An actual IQ of 145 would be enough to realize that making fun of your wife only hurts yourself. Later... when the kids are asleep.)

@TheSource - Bush IS that smart; smart enough to look stupid so you don't suspect his brilliant scheme. *Evil Bush laugh*

(Let's play "find the sarcasm"!)

"Whenever you find a man who says he doesn't believe in a real Right and Wrong, you will find the same man going back on this a moment later."   -C.S. Lewis

"We all make choices... but in the end, our choices... make us."   -Andrew Ryan, Bioshock

Prediction: Wii passes 360 in US between July - September 2008. (Wii supply will be the issue to watch, and barring any freak incidents between now and then as well.) - 6/5/08; Wow, came true even earlier. Wii is a monster.

I've always scored 180 - current age.

dallas - A deliberate misinterpretation of intent(Monkies != deaf people) mixed with poor taste in humour(Monkies = deaf people) is an attempt at a joke. (Deaf people use sign language to communicate) Clearly too abstract. Or just Dane Cook funny. If I yelled it you'd laugh.

See Ya George.

"He did not die - He passed Away"

At least following a comedians own jokes makes his death easier.

If you think you are smart, check out this guy... You may have seen or read about him....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christopher_Michael_Langan

I hate trolls.

Systems I currently own:  360, PS3, Wii, DS Lite (2)
Systems I've owned: PS2, PS1, Dreamcast, Saturn, 3DO, Genesis, Gamecube, N64, SNES, NES, GBA, GB, C64, Amiga, Atari 2600 and 5200, Sega Game Gear, Vectrex, Intellivision, Pong.  Yes, Pong.