By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
leo-j said:
Why do pc gamers say it outdated technology?

= Because you can not play Crysis on it with his full potential (something that the most PC's can't do now to).

Around the Network

No Future can get into this system gosh darnit! No matter how hard you try to make it adapt, by golly, it stands by it's roots and is proud of it, no matter what the future brings! Future proof indeed!

I heard an old man voice in my head as I typed that. Nothing is future proof, not even with my sarcastic definition. To advertise it is a buzzword, to believe it is sheer mental retardation.

See Ya George.

"He did not die - He passed Away"

At least following a comedians own jokes makes his death easier.

konnichiwa said:
leo-j said:

= Because you can not play Crysis on it with his full potential (something that the most PC's can't do now to).

The ps3 has reached its full potential confirmed.

mM
leo-j said:

A middle of the road PC has similar (or greater) performance to the PS3 and if price is no object you can blow away the PS3 with a high end PC.

Please don't tell me this is going to turn into a battle between the PS3 and PC for a tech-head fourth place now? *smiles*

Around the Network

Ps3 will most likely be "more powerful" than the next gen nintendo imo

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

You know its like watching a drunk going through a acid trip. You know what they are going to say will make absolutely no sense to anyone but themselves. However you are firmly aware that whatever they are going to say is probably going to be one of the most humorous things you have ever heard.

My favorite baseless brag from Sony so far still has to be the one about customers attempting to destroy their machines to prove how wonderfully designed they are. This is so idiotic on so many levels. Yet a Sony executive actually said it, and was proud of it. Our fans are so good they intentionally try to destroy our products. So they can go out and buy new ones.

You do not have to be a hater, troll, or fanboy to find these comments ludicrous and hilarious. I would laugh at any Nintendo or Microsoft exec who said something equally ridiculous. How is it anyones fault that Sony seems to be cornering this particular market.

weezy said:

Since the argument can always be made that the true power and potential of the PS3 isn't and never will be fully tapped it would be really hard for any future console to prove it was indeed more powerful than the PS3 from that vantige point. I have a feeling generations from now people will still claim that the PS3 was the most powerful home console ever built.

Onimusha12 said:
weezy said:

Since the argument can always be made that the true power and potential of the PS3 isn't and never will be fully tapped it would be really hard for any future console to prove it was indeed more powerful than the PS3 from that vantige point. I have a feeling generations from now people will still claim that the PS3 was the most powerful home console ever built.

It's like the nuclear bomb. It got to the point where building a bigger bomb didn't make any sense.

Well your talking about the graphics card, if I kew more about pc I would prove you wrong, but I dont. I'll just let sony handle the proof.

mM