By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

You can't be future proof if first you aren't losing proof.

Around the Network
Onimusha12 said:
Zero Hero said:
I find it refreshing that a company says that they have a 10 year plan for their product. Haters will of course...hate, point and laugh, and all other manners of their short sightedness. You claim it's too expensive now. It always is for early adopters. But to say that their is no reason to own a PS3 now is a fanboyish statement. If you don't want to play great games like Resistance, HS, Warhawk, Motorstorm and many great games in the near future... that is your prerogative. There are many reasons to own a PS3 now.

All the good 360 games come to the PC. I'm an avid PC gamer so why would anyone really need 360?

PCS3 FTW!!

Hus?

I was thinking the EXACT same thing, haha 

Currently Playing:

PS4 - Killzone:SF and Assasins Creed 4

XBox One: BF4, CoD:Ghosts, Dead Rising 3, Forza 5

Changing channels with my voice: priceless!!!

You put "too expensive" and "own a PS3 now" in the same paragraph.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Durring one interview, Miyamoto mentioned that he believed the Gamecube's hardware was good enough for it to be a viable system for 8 years ... He was probably correct and the only reason we don't see many new Gamecube games is that its sales were not good enough for it to be a viable system for 8 years.

Claiming long lifespans is marketing-speak to reasure people to buy into your system; it is not a sign of vision or of a long-term plan because it never comes from the people who's long term plans matter (Third party publishers).

Zero Hero said:
I find it refreshing that a company says that they have a 10 year plan for their product. Haters will of course...hate, point and laugh, and all other manners of their short sightedness. You claim it's too expensive now. It always is for early adopters. But to say that their is no reason to own a PS3 now is a fanboyish statement. If you don't want to play great games like Resistance, HS, Warhawk, Motorstorm and many great games in the near future... that is your prerogative. There are many reasons to own a PS3 now.

All the good 360 games come to the PC. I'm an avid PC gamer so why would anyone really need 360?

PCS3 FTW!!

Keep saying the opposite is even more beyond fanboyish (Hus)... ¬¬

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."
Around the Network
Zero Hero said:

PCS3 FTW!!

Gballzack?

Edit:  I mean  HUS?

PCS3? That is the first time that I saw it XD.

Can't be Hus - those sentences are far too long and there are words with more than three syllables - far too complex for his style!

Isn't Gballzack either, because Gballzack is posting with another username in this thread - and it's certainly not Zero Hero...

your mother said:

Isn't Gballzack either, because Gballzack is posting with another username in this thread - and it's certainly not Zero Hero...

Again an other name?  You mentioned me a name before but I don't see it in this thread :s.

Why do pc gamers say it outdated technology?

mM

Because up-to-date PCs always run circles around consoles.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.