By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

So, we should get a PS3 NOW when there is not enough good games out, the price is too high, and Blu-Ray isn't proven. As opposed in 2009, when the price will be $349, at least 15 AAA games, and Blu-Ray is more proven?

That isn't an investment. That is flat out paying too much.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Around the Network

It's very hard to "future proof" hardware, unless it's designed for specific hardware expansions later on, like a memory upgrade for N64.

Software's different...like Crysis, which is designed to adapt to new drivers and technologies and utilize them...to a certain level of course.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

The only key to future proofing something is making piles and piles of money.  Anything else is just silly.

Words Of Wisdom said:
The only key to future proofing something is making piles and piles of money. Anything else is just silly.

What if the currency dies out? =P

I'm an ALIEN!!!! - officially identified as by Konnichiwa

Of course... My English is still... horrible - appreciation and thanks to FJ-Warez  

Brawl FC: 0301-9911-8154

Someone I knew this would be flamebait, just for no reason. I was scanning it, and thinking about it, and somehow I knew someone would find something...

Meh, some of you disappoint me.

Around the Network

I find it refreshing that a company says that they have a 10 year plan for their product. Haters will of course...hate, point and laugh, and all other manners of their short sightedness. You claim it's too expensive now. It always is for early adopters. But to say that their is no reason to own a PS3 now is a fanboyish statement. If you don't want to play great games like Resistance, HS, Warhawk, Motorstorm and many great games in the near future... that is your prerogative. There are many reasons to own a PS3 now.

All the good 360 games come to the PC. I'm an avid PC gamer so why would anyone really need 360?

PCS3 FTW!!

So what do you win if your prefered console sells more than another?

Faxanadu said:
I have seen some RE:UC box art and new born naked pandas on these forums today. But this is definitely the creepiest post.

/APPLAUSE

;D 

"Future Proof" Vs. "4D Gaming"

Which is the more viable justification for the PlayStation 3.

4D gaming? is that something called Real Life? Now, that's future proof.

Zero Hero said:
I find it refreshing that a company says that they have a 10 year plan for their product. Haters will of course...hate, point and laugh, and all other manners of their short sightedness. You claim it's too expensive now. It always is for early adopters. But to say that their is no reason to own a PS3 now is a fanboyish statement. If you don't want to play great games like Resistance, HS, Warhawk, Motorstorm and many great games in the near future... that is your prerogative. There are many reasons to own a PS3 now.

All the good 360 games come to the PC. I'm an avid PC gamer so why would anyone really need 360?

PCS3 FTW!!

Hus?