By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Not all users will have access to all of Forza 3 due to multiple DVDs.

Just like I said in that other thread:

How many arcade gamers actually like racing sims enough to buy Forza 3? Anyone who bought an arcade either had a broken Pro and bought a new arcade, or is gonna play casual games on it. Not Forza 3. So I don't really see the problem.

Truth does not fear investigation

Around the Network
NightAntilli said:

How many arcade gamers actually like racing sims enough to buy Forza 3? Anyone who bought an arcade either had a broken Pro and bought a new arcade, or is gonna play casual games on it. Not Forza 3. So I don't really see the problem.

What? That is the most ridiculous thing Ive ever heard. Blind loyalty gets you no where.

JEDE3 said:
NightAntilli said:

What? That is the most ridiculous thing Ive ever heard. Blind loyalty gets you no where.

What's ridiculous about it? Blind loyalty? Please.... Go troll someone else.

NightAntilli said:
JEDE3 said:
NightAntilli said:

Whats ridiculous about it?

Well first of the lack of facts backing up your claim. You just pulled the statement outta your ass.

Second, who are you to say that people who like casual games shouldnt like forza either?

NightAntilli said:
JEDE3 said:
NightAntilli said:

No I agree with him. It's stupid to believe that Arcade owners aren't interested in Forza. They'll need them if they want the game to be successful!

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network

My god... You guys need to learn to think. First of all, the older arcades, those users needed a hard drive to install NXE. So those are covered. The ones that came later that include the 256MB, tell me which person who is considered a hardcore gamer, who would want to play simulator racing games, who spent most of his time online, is gonna get an arcade console without a headset and without a hard drive. If someone buys an arcade, the chances that he/she will be interested in Forza3 is simply small, because that is not the genre that one is interested in. The Arcade X360 is meant for casual gamers. Forza is NOT NFS carbon or PGR. It's a simulator, and casual gamers would prefer Burnout over Forza anytime. Besides, those people would never download movies, demos, and all of that stuff. Now tell me, someone who never does that, how can he/she want to play a simulator?

It sucks that you can't play the whole game, but if you want Forza 3, you are probably more than a casual gamer and you need a hard drive and Xbox Live Gold. I bet that 99% of the people who want Forza 3 have a Pro or Elite, or already bought a hard drive for their Arcade because they needed it for something else.

From my understanding,

the 2nd disc will contain Cars and Tracks data for install.
Arcade owners can still play the game but probably limited to half of the cars and tracks promised.

Either you pay more for a hard drive or you pay $60 for half a game.

NightAntilli said:

My god... You guys need to learn to think. First of all, the older arcades, those users needed a hard drive to install NXE. So those are covered. The ones that came later that include the 256MB, tell me which person who is considered a hardcore gamer, who would want to play simulator racing games, who spent most of his time online, is gonna get an arcade console without a headset and without a hard drive. If someone buys an arcade, the chances that he/she will be interested in Forza3 is simply small, because that is not the genre that one is interested in. The Arcade X360 is meant for casual gamers. Forza is NOT NFS carbon or PGR. It's a simulator, and casual gamers would prefer Burnout over Forza anytime. Besides, those people would never download movies, demos, and all of that stuff. Now tell me, someone who never does that, how can he/she want to play a simulator?

It sucks that you can't play the whole game, but if you want Forza 3, you are probably more than a casual gamer and you need a hard drive and Xbox Live Gold. I bet that 99% of the people who want Forza 3 have a Pro or Elite, or already bought a hard drive for their Arcade because they needed it for something else.

who said everyone who bought an arcade model went online? And you are telling us to think?

The definitive racing game if you have a hard drive with enough room to hold it all. "It looks like you folks will be putting an extra $100.00 for the 60 gb harddrive in our pockets soon if you want to enjoy the complete Forza 3 experience, Alan Wake's episodic content, and FFXIII. You may as well just buy an elite instead."

NightAntilli said:

Turn 10 said they added many new features to assist different level of players from kid to mid-age audience like auto brake and stuff.

I don't think they intend to ignore to casual players?