By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - E3 winner: Sony, Microsoft, or Nintendo?

rafichamp said:
^^What? Nevermind ill take back the Golden Sun comment, still its not megaton news

So? There has not been any megaton's this E3...

Former something....

Around the Network

sorry but i think the 360 won. more games, better games (imo) and awesome non ripped off Motion controls. 360 wins again for the 3rd year in a row

I mostly play RTS and Moba style games now adays as well as ALOT of benchmarking. I do play other games however such as the witcher 3 and Crysis 3, and recently Ashes of the Singularity. I love gaming on the cutting edge and refuse to accept any compromises. Proud member of the Glorious PC Gaming Master Race. Long Live SHIO!!!! 

1337 gamer, look at my signature to see if Natal is good. Anyways, the only game ill get for the 360 is Splinter Cell, not buying Halo ODST, b/c it only has a 10 hour storyline and its priced at $59.99

really? i have the golden sun games and i really didnt find them anything special... i cant possibly imagine that people would have been eagerly anticipating more.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Me, I get Golden SUN DS!!!!!

4 ≈ One

Around the Network

^lol i could care less about your sig personally i think it has ENORMOUS potential. Much more than the PS3 wiimote copycat. But im not going to blindly say it will be better because we dont know. M$ (and sony for that matter) will really need to get developers onboard and get games that people will actually want to play out for them and then MARKETING. If either or both of these companies fail in ANY one of these catagories its over for their motion controls.

I mostly play RTS and Moba style games now adays as well as ALOT of benchmarking. I do play other games however such as the witcher 3 and Crysis 3, and recently Ashes of the Singularity. I love gaming on the cutting edge and refuse to accept any compromises. Proud member of the Glorious PC Gaming Master Race. Long Live SHIO!!!! 

i agree and we already knew they wont be price cutting ps3's
but i was hoping they show old games like Legend Of Dragoon , Syphon Filter and Twisted Metal.
but you cant be tooo good right?

Best E3 is for Sony -me thinks-

Blacksaber said:
rafichamp said:
^^What? Nevermind ill take back the Golden Sun comment, still its not megaton news

Final Fantasy XIV ?

Metroid Prime : Another M ?

Blacksaber said:
rafichamp said:

Final Fantasy XIV ?

Metroid Prime : Other M ?

PullusPardus said:
Blacksaber said:
rafichamp said:

Final Fantasy XIV ?

Metroid Prime : Other M ?

Neither are giant unexpected yes but giant no...

Former something....