By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
KeptoKnight said:
Sony conference was only big to talk about so many games. Most of them will be 6.0-7.0 games i bet.......Nintendo wins hands down...

nintendo wins with the finger thingy? or the 3 wii games?

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Around the Network

Ubisoft best host best presentation and James Cameron and Pele FTW.

Well, I am not sure who won, per se . This was the first E3 that I followed and I thought all of the conferences were pretty cool. I was excited to hear more about Halo 3: ODST and the announcement of Halo: Reach.

I think all of them showed some really cool games. I think that the gamers probably won out more overall. Exciting times for the gaming industry!

heruamon said:
AE86 said:

In my opinion;

Microsoft= 6/10

Nintendo= 7.5/10

Sony= 8/10

You invalided your post with that scoring system...WTF methodology did you use to come up with those figures...get that WEAK STUFF outta here dude. 

wut

1. Its my opinion

2. I was looking for games I wanted to play, Microsoft had the least (Forza 3), Nintendo had SMG2 and SMB4, Sony had the most (GT5, FF14, GOW 3) Not that difficult to figure out, is it?

ummm u know that the 3 wii big games will out sell MS and Sony games hands down.......And im sure they have much more...like the president said they dont like to talk too much about their releases

Around the Network

Ill give it to nintendo. Due to the unexpected games.

How can Sony win E3 by showing a tech demo of something they ripped off?

DON'T WIN ME CHIBI BUDDY DON'T WIN ME.

ANIMAL CROSSING NEW LEAF FRIEND CODE:- 5129 1175 1029. MESSAGE ME.
ANDY MURRAY:- GRAND SLAM WINNER!

In my opinion the N64 was not just the best console of the 5th gen but, to this day the best console ever created!

Skeeuk said:
it was clearly sony.

others fans are just heavily pissed now so they will rant and rave. rant and rave all you want.

they wanted sony conference to fail but it didnt.

uncharted 2 - mag - god of war - gt5 - trico - mod racers - new r* ps3 exclusive - ff14 online ps3 exclusive.

not to mention many other games some out this year like sigma 2 - white knight - demon souls - heavy rain.

im so glad i have a ps3. uncharted 2 looks to have amoungst the best grafix this gen.

Woah, reality check!  I would be happy if I were an owner of ANY of those consoles.  Sony's show had very little that wasn't already known, plus it all comes down to personal taste.  Of the games you named, I only want...

GOW3, Uncarted 2, and Last Guardian (maybe)

For Wii, I want NSMB, SMG2 and Metroid Other

Looks like a tie to me, but, I guess I am just "ranting and raving".

""How can Sony win E3 by showing a tech demo of something they ripped off?""How can Sony win E3 by showing a tech demo of something they ripped off?""

I totally agree :) And i will say it again....he didnt move forward in that demo he showed...it was the enemies....

Nintendo nailed it. I haven't been this happy about video games in awhile now.

Predictions for 2009: (Right) (Wrong) (Partial)

Pokemon Gold/Silver DS Japan in September

NES colored Wii and SNES Classic Controler for Christmas

Super Role Bros for Christmas

FF Remakes announced; VII PS3 VIII 360 IX Wii

New Super Mario World November 2009