By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Nintendo has way more AAA pownage,,,,,,enough said?

Around the Network

Nintendo! Golden Sun alone owns all other conferences /drooling

i'll admit that i'm not the biggest sony fan but i do like the ps3. i didn't get to see much of their e3 so i don't know all their titles. i didn't think that nintendo did that bad of a job. i thought they announced so pretty big time games. microsoft did have some stuff like the halo reach deal, but i didn't feel as excited about their offerings as i had in the past. i guess for me personally, i'd give it to nintendo because i look forward to their two mario games for the wii but i was expecting a little more from ms. sony i will still have to look up to decide what i think but the mgs 5 and ffxiv exclusivity assuming that it lasts will probably gain most people's favor over the others

mr.elite said:
Blaze said:

I think microsoft won with the most forward thinking with nintendo taking 2nd and sony bringing up the rear.

i didnt get anything from sony that wasnt leaked other then FF 14, which come on like a ton of people played the last final fantasy MMO....

Sound's like damage control to me, online gaming is constantly growing.

Did you play a lot of Final Fantasy XI?

For consoles MS wins. Sony and Nintendo are a tossup depending on your preference.

For handhelds, Sony > Nintendo

Overall? I personally like MS most, but my Halo 3, Crackdown and Left 4 dead are all in my top 5 faves this gen, so I am all about more of those, and they are exclusive. Some of Sony's choices mystify me though. The stuff looks gorgeous but I am just not sold on anything beyond how pretty it all is. And some of the coolest stuff is PS3 + PSP/PSPgo and you're talking $600/650+ in just hardware. Ugh. I just can't get myself to say that is "win" in this market. And 2 Mario games is the answer for the Wii? meh. Though my friends and I will TOTALLY play that 4-player Mario. But Wii Motion Plus was the big reveal LAST E3, and I could care less about WiiFit2 or whatever.

Can't we all just get along and play our games in peace?

Around the Network

Sony conference was only big to talk about so many games. Most of them will be 6.0-7.0 games i bet.......Nintendo wins hands down...

AE86 said:

In my opinion;

Microsoft= 6/10

Nintendo= 7.5/10

Sony= 8/10

You invalided your post with that scoring system...WTF methodology did you use to come up with those figures...get that WEAK STUFF outta here dude. 

"...You can't kill ideas with a sword, and you can't sink belief structures with a broadside. You defeat them by making them change..."

- From By Schism Rent Asunder

Blaze said:
mr.elite said:
Blaze said:

I think microsoft won with the most forward thinking with nintendo taking 2nd and sony bringing up the rear.

i didnt get anything from sony that wasnt leaked other then FF 14, which come on like a ton of people played the last final fantasy MMO....

Sound's like damage control to me, online gaming is constantly growing.

growing sure MMO's are growing all the time but you wanna know a really good way to make sure a ton of people never play your game and make sure it doesnt hit millions of users... release it on only one console....

you ever play the last mmo from final fantasy?

ah so thats why you are pissed.

ff14 online is on ps3 only, its not that dribble thats on 360 where you have to download a seperate play online client.

plus new rockstar franchise is ps3 only, the agent. i belive it will be a huge game and rockstar wont dissapoint.

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Seeing this many people agreeing with one over the over, plus having thought a bit more about, makes me believe that it was in fact, pretty much equal.

For me, it was a tie.

Nintendo had the most NEW games I want. NSMB (yay).
Sony had the most footage of games - trouble is most of them I don't care about.
MS was nice, but I don't own a 360.

For the record, FF14 = not excited. Online, no thanks. Hopefully Versus will be as good as I hope. For those saying that FF14 won the show, sorry it didn't. SMG, NSMB and MGS:R were far more significant.