By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
twingo said:
yo_john117 said:

Wow i should have figured.  I thought this was goina be a thread just about how awesome GT5 will be....silly me, i should have expected you to say something bad about forza.

They are both goina be stellar games...deal with it.

Quality or one of the betetr racers sure, but stellar Forza is not kid just get over it.

Have you played Forza 3?  Have you played GT5?  no?  then shut up.

Around the Network
outlawauron said:
yo_john117 said:
Killzowned said:
yo_john117 said:

Wow i should have figured.  I thought this was goina be a thread just about how awesome GT5 will be....silly me, i should have expected you to say something bad about forza.

Never said Forza 3 would be bad, just sick of people claiming it looked better than GT5 and will be a better game.

Ah well i really haven't seen too many people saying that Forza 3 would be better than GT5.  Can't wait to buy a PS3 to play this game though.  

Did the trailer say when GT5 is suppossed to come out?

MS said F3 would be the definitive racing game of the generation about 16 times.

Yeah well they are suppossed to say things like that about there products.

GT5 with nascar awesome environments and DAMAGE!!!

AMAZING.

It looked amazing, but why the f we cant get a release date already? Please dont tell me that GT5 will eb actually released at least a half year after GT PSP... that would be absurd :(

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

I can tell already what the new DLC for Forza 3 is going to be... LOL 2010 incoming we have WRC and NASCAR OMG.

Tease.

Around the Network

it is like Forza3 got the crown for 1 day ...

in another generation perhaps ...

Time to Work !

there was damage in the trailer !
and fog !

Check out my game about moles ^

Hell the PSP GT game was awesome, 800 different cars!

yo_john117 said:
twingo said:
yo_john117 said:

Quality or one of the betetr racers sure, but stellar Forza is not kid just get over it.

Have you played Forza 3?  Have you played GT5?  no?  then shut up.

We might as well shut the entire site then.  Grow up.

GT5 is going to be better than F3. F3 is a dwarf compared to this game. Ok cool forza is out in october but id rather wait for the better game. GT5 now is confirmed to have the WRC license and also has Nascars in it. GT5 now has damage as seen in the video. Those reasons alone make it a better more complete game. This is the reason GT5 will be "better" than F3. So go talk forza in the microsoft thread and leave the GT5 thread alone.