By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

and about the nascar comments... i have a hunch polyphony is trying to make GT5 all things racings which is why they put nascar in there...and if they really are trying to make it all things racing then its gonna be huge!

THe oNLY TRue STuPiDiTY iS THe aCCePTaNCe oF iGNoRaNCe 

PSNTAG K_I_N_G__COKE

The King Of The Iron Fist tournament

Around the Network

GT5 doesn't seem as graphically dominant as it used to be. Forza 5 looks more realistic as where GT5's cars look more elongated. GT5 will have more tracks and cars so that is a major plus!

S.T.A.G.E. said:
GT5 doesn't seem as graphically dominant as it used to be. Forza 5 looks more realistic as where GT5's cars look more elongated. GT5 will have more tracks and cars so that is a major plus!

Forza 5 is here already, woot :)

Bonafide732 said:
and about the nascar comments... i have a hunch polyphony is trying to make GT5 all things racings which is why they put nascar in there...and if they really are trying to make it all things racing then its gonna be huge!

yes if this is an alll racer it will be the end of all other racer for ever, one game will be a entire geder

dd if = /dev/brain | tail -f | grep games | nc -lnvvp 80

Hey Listen!

https://archive.org/details/kohina_radio_music_collection

gt5 is like 3 games in 1. in got nascar, rally and gt racing

(. )( .)

Around the Network

The people claiming better graphics in either camp need to take a step back...

When you think about it, getting right up to the screen to compare these games is incredibly silly. They both look amazing and I'm finding it really hard to differentiate between the two for their realism.

Both camps really need to grow up... o_0

The BuShA owns all!

yo_john117 said:
twingo said:
yo_john117 said:
twingo said:
yo_john117 said:

Wow i should have figured.  I thought this was goina be a thread just about how awesome GT5 will be....silly me, i should have expected you to say something bad about forza.

They are both goina be stellar games...deal with it.

Quality or one of the betetr racers sure, but stellar Forza is not kid just get over it.

Have you played Forza 3?  Have you played GT5?  no?  then shut up.

have you ? no so how can it be stellar.  

GT is king of racers, Forza always was its bitch.  Untill otherwise stfu with you're excessive whining that forza is as good as GT.

Cause its NOT get over it, if it was its sales would be far closer to GT. 

Well at least its better than saying one is goina dominate the other.  You guys saying one is goina be better than the other are really missing out.

Oh well at least i know i'll get to play both of them

I can't wait! they are both goina be sick awesome games!!

cause sales = great game! in that thinking then halo 3 is FAR superior than killzone!

I mostly play RTS and Moba style games now adays as well as ALOT of benchmarking. I do play other games however such as the witcher 3 and Crysis 3, and recently Ashes of the Singularity. I love gaming on the cutting edge and refuse to accept any compromises. Proud member of the Glorious PC Gaming Master Race. Long Live SHIO!!!! 

Locked.

Misleading title. If you want to have a comparison thread between Forza and GT then describe it as such in the title. As it is I've had enough complaints about the misleading title that you can start a new discussion with an appropriate title if it is truly warranted.

To Each Man, Responsibility