By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Last Guardian PS3 Exclusive!

oh

Around the Network

It's exclusive, and by far the best game coming out next year.

perpride said:
Project Trico has a name yay!!! Kinda disapointed that their showing the leaked trailer.

It's not the leaked trailer. There are a few previously unseen scenes, and it's clearly a newer build, with several graphical improvements.

"All you need in life is ignorance and confidence; then success is sure." - Mark Twain

"..." - Gordon Freeman

it still looks very far from being complete

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

It was everything I've been waiting oh so long for. This is going to be my game of the generation. I can see it now.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Around the Network

Why'd you put PS3 exclusive in the title???

It's a SONY IP developed my a SONY owned Developer.... :S

ANYWAY!! I love that video they showed, i'm definatly picking it up.

4 ≈ One

Looks like a facinating title. Can't say much more on it until I see more videos or details.

It will be my Game of whatever Year it arrives. Almost undoubtedly. I can't wait to hear more info.

The new trailer looks soooo good

Platinums: Red Dead Redemption, Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator Salvation, Uncharted 1, inFamous Second Son, Rocket League

Must buy for me.