By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - SONY CAMP!!, ITS TIME!! - SONY E3 CONFERENCE!!!

LOL, good one kaz

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network

Mmmh ... Interesting new piece of hardware...

Evan Wells (Uncharted 2): I think the differences that you see between any two games has much more to do with the developer than whether it’s on the Xbox or PS3.

bigdom2786 said:
dahuman said:
bigdom2786 said:
darkhaven63 said:
So how's sony looking so far? Anyone?

they havent beat MS's conference ( of course something would have to happen for that....which could happen) but it's already light years ahead of Nintendo's conference.

o_O;;;;; whoa? lets not start with stupid crap like this right now please. LOL HIS MIC JUST DIED!

but come on let's be honest...other than the Super mario Galaxy 2 and The new Metroid....it was boring.... and as much has that natal seemed like an Eye-Toy/Wiimote ripoff...it looks like it has a lot of potential...

as a press conference, Nintendo pretty much destroyed MS in reality, but the Sony one looks good so far, Sony is prolly gonna win at this rate.

16GB internal flash?! Wow that awesome!

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

"We have several names for this new model. First, we call it the worse kept secret of E3" - Kaz Hirai.

Around the Network

New Media Manager, nice. Let's see some games now.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

perpride said:
"We have several names for this new model. First, we call it the worse kept secret of E3" - Kaz Hirai.

Lol XD

i wants a psp go

hmmm they are still not partnering up with other companies, that's the one thing I never liked about Sony, but still has good potential.

bla bla bla

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st