By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - SONY CAMP!!, ITS TIME!! - SONY E3 CONFERENCE!!!

$249.99? wow...

MikeB predicts that the PS3 will sell about 140 million units by the end of 2016 and triple the amount of 360s in the long run.

Around the Network

$250???? fail. Wow

currently playing: Skyward Sword, Mario Sunshine, Xenoblade Chronicles X

249$

LOL

Take a look at my photos on flickr

MontanaHatchet said:
80% decrease in the price of toolkits? You sure know how to show a girl a good time Sony! Now maybe I can go get a PSP toolkit and play some tools.

HAHAHA awesome!

THE PSP GO COSTS AS MUCH AS THE WII!?

WHO GREENLIGHTED THIS

Around the Network

they are not competing with the DS that's for sure, smart to go a different route.

$249 you're kidding me.

dahuman said:
bigdom2786 said:
dahuman said:
bigdom2786 said:
darkhaven63 said:
So how's sony looking so far? Anyone?

they havent beat MS's conference ( of course something would have to happen for that....which could happen) but it's already light years ahead of Nintendo's conference.

o_O;;;;; whoa? lets not start with stupid crap like this right now please. LOL HIS MIC JUST DIED!

but come on let's be honest...other than the Super mario Galaxy 2 and The new Metroid....it was boring.... and as much has that natal seemed like an Eye-Toy/Wiimote ripoff...it looks like it has a lot of potential...

as a press conference, Nintendo pretty much destroyed MS in reality, but the Sony one looks good so far, Sony is prolly gonna win at this rate.

LOL you're kidding right?....hell it seem like people were sleeping in that conference.... not one clap until Super Mario Galaxy 2...  and that was possibly the shortest conference in the history of E3...

Too much "IT WILL DELIVER..." again/already...

Show us some games !

Evan Wells (Uncharted 2): I think the differences that you see between any two games has much more to do with the developer than whether it’s on the Xbox or PS3.

ummmm pardon. way too much

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st