By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Nintendo E3 Conference Thread

I used G4TV yesterday. It was good mostly, I gave up on IGN because it kept on pausing. What is annoying is that they have a live blogging thing on the same page, which is slightly ahead of the video, but it is good to see comments

Around the Network

Cammie Dunaway is probably presenting at this E3 conference. I can't remember who was listed and I don't feel like looking it up

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

G4TV didn't work for me. Gamespot was great

Ari_Gold said:
nordlead said:
Ari_Gold said:
nordlead said:
Ari_Gold said:
i expect no megatons, just the same old games nintendo has made like mario and zelda, they're so predictable.

so the Wii and DS were predictable? Sin & Punishment 2? Wii Music?

Sin & Punishment 2 and Punch out were not predictable, but theyre not megatons.

I'll agree with that. Nintendo is by no means predictable. However, I don't think nintendo could make a new IP and have it be a "megaton" for Nintendo there are only 2 ways for it to be a megaton.

1) Zelda/Mario/other major 1st party IP

2) Steal a HD game and make it Wii exclusive.

#2 is very unlikely to happen, but could with the next GTA game possibly, or they could announce Kingdom Hearts 3. Other than that I agree, probably no megaton other than first party software, but hopefully lots of things no one ever expected.

They'll probably show off Tiger Woods PGA Tour 10, which should be really cool to watch.

I believe #2 would be a megaton, GTA 4 or RE5 for wii would be nuts. #1 not rlly, if people in vgchartz didn't think a new Halo game, and a new MGS game for 360 were megatons, why would a new zelda or mario game be a megaton?

It can!

Ari_Gold said:
i expect no megatons, just the same old games nintendo has made like mario and zelda, they're so predictable.

Console Zelda games qualify as megatons about 75% of the time.

But I don't expect Zelda.

In fact, I don't expect anything at all.

Ooooohhhhhhm.......

Around the Network

Yeah. G4TV had a justin.tv working on their site but it didnt work for me too. So I guess I am going with Gamespot again.

www.jamesvandermemes.com

noname2200 said:
So what livestream are y'all planning to use?

I was thinking IGN. Are there superior alternatives?

IGn didnt work for me yesterday. I used Gamespot and it worked great.

I heard Gametrailers does it too.

www.jamesvandermemes.com

^ I have a terrible Internet connection, yet Gamespot worked a dream for me.

Khuutra said:
noname2200 said:
So what livestream are y'all planning to use?

I was thinking IGN. Are there superior alternatives?

I usually use Gamestop myself. It seems smoother. But that could just be my imagination.