By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Nintendo E3 Conference Thread

Is Cammie going to be presenting?

If they announce a 1:1 lightsaber game, with a proper peripheral and a green wii, then I might be convinced, but as it is, I am just hoping that they don't announce KH 3 for Wii

Around the Network

RE5? I wish v_v

gimme a little zelda tease and Ill be happy x3

i expect no megatons, just the same old games nintendo has made like mario and zelda, they're so predictable.

Ari_Gold said:
i expect no megatons, just the same old games nintendo has made like mario and zelda, they're so predictable.

so the Wii and DS were predictable? Sin & Punishment 2? Wii Music?

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

I have a feeling they´ll have a new Super Mario Bros for the Wii...yeah, a Mario Bros, not Galaxy 2.

P.S...nordlead, you´re in LA too, right?...have you, by any chance, seen a yellow Audi R8 while you´re in the city?...if you have, there´s a high probability it´s my brother...man I wish I was there.

Around the Network
nordlead said:
Ari_Gold said:

Sin & Punishment 2 and Punch out were not predictable, but theyre not megatons.

JGarret said:
I have a feeling they´ll have a new Super Mario Bros for the Wii...yeah, a Mario Bros, not Galaxy 2.

P.S...nordlead, you´re in LA too, right?...have you, by any chance, seen a yellow Audi R8 while you´re in the city?...if you have, there´s a high probability it´s my brother...man I wish I was there.

no, I'm not in LA. I'm trying to buy a house and don't have the extra vacation time from work to spend the money and time on it. I'd love to if it was free, but I have higher priorities with my spending right now.

EDIT: oh, and my surround system was a planned expense for over 9 months

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy

Ari_Gold said:
nordlead said:
Ari_Gold said:

I'll agree with that. Nintendo is by no means predictable. However, I don't think nintendo could make a new IP and have it be a "megaton" for Nintendo there are only 2 ways for it to be a megaton.

1) Zelda/Mario/other major 1st party IP

2) Steal a HD game and make it Wii exclusive.

#2 is very unlikely to happen, but could with the next GTA game possibly, or they could announce Kingdom Hearts 3. Other than that I agree, probably no megaton other than first party software, but hopefully lots of things no one ever expected.

They'll probably show off Tiger Woods PGA Tour 10, which should be really cool to watch.

I do not care what they show, but all I want is to have more hardcore games. I mean when I go to gamestop I only find like 2 games that are hardcore games. Everything else is just like kiddish.

nordlead said:
Ari_Gold said:
nordlead said:
Ari_Gold said:

I'll agree with that. Nintendo is by no means predictable. However, I don't think nintendo could make a new IP and have it be a "megaton" for Nintendo there are only 2 ways for it to be a megaton.

1) Zelda/Mario/other major 1st party IP

2) Steal a HD game and make it Wii exclusive.

#2 is very unlikely to happen, but could with the next GTA game possibly, or they could announce Kingdom Hearts 3. Other than that I agree, probably no megaton other than first party software, but hopefully lots of things no one ever expected.

They'll probably show off Tiger Woods PGA Tour 10, which should be really cool to watch.

I believe #2 would be a megaton, GTA 4 or RE5 for wii would be nuts. #1 not rlly, if people in vgchartz didn't think a new Halo game, and a new MGS game for 360 were megatons, why would a new zelda or mario game be a megaton?