By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Fellowship of the Chartz (the VGC E3 2009 team)

elgefe02 said:
Why I am so easy to spot.... :roll eyes:

Because you are the only one not white.

Around the Network
Onyxmeth said:

Oh god you're an ugly bunch. Can you please put paper bags on your heads with pictures of your avatars on them? It'll make things easier.

LoL! how rude.

On topic, O_O

elgefe02 said:

our own rendition of the last supper

even ill get some wrong but here goes

1 daniel?

2 evan?

3 brian

4 mike?

5 gabriel

6 brett

7 nick

8 jacob

9 keith

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

I put our names in the first post now for those who give up. And we'll get more pics in here I swear.

Today I beat Keith at Marvel vs. Capcom 2 (with Hulk, Mega Man, and Chun Li), beat Jacob at Deca Sports 2, and came in 2nd place out of 4 in a match of TMNT: Smash-Up (meaning I beat 1 out of 2 Ubisoft employees).

The first night I beat Nick in my first multiplayer match ever of Punch-Out!, and he beat me in my 2nd and bragged about it to everybody. But let it be known, we're tied with 1 win each. Daniel owns us all at Brawl though. No contest.

Wow, so different from what I picture each one of you every time you post!

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

Around the Network
The Ghost of RubangB said:
I put our names in the first post now for those who give up. And we'll get more pics in here I swear.

Today I beat Keith at Marvel vs. Capcom 2 (with Hulk, Mega Man, and Chun Li), beat Jacob at Deca Sports 2, and came in 2nd place out of 4 in a match of TMNT: Smash-Up (meaning I beat 1 out of 2 Ubisoft employees).

The first night I beat Nick in my first multiplayer match ever of Punch-Out!, and he beat me in my 2nd and bragged about it to everybody. But let it be known, we're tied with 1 win each. Daniel owns us all at Brawl though. No contest.

I missed 3 people.. oh well.. I named our administration perfectly.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

im super jealous of all you guys. Thanks for all you do for us keep the goodness rolling!

Long Live SHIO!

Wow, I think all of you look like real nerds - very likeable!

This epic quest will make VGChartz a legend told by many throughout the generations... Our great-great-grandchildren will tell of stories and poems of these 9 intrepid explorers and how they defeated the evil IGN in a battle that raged for 14 days and night.s

I met some of my herpes heroes today!