By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Fellowship of the Chartz (the VGC E3 2009 team)

I don't know why but in every picture with ioi/Brett, he has the same facial expression.

Pixel Art can be fun.

Around the Network
SmokedHostage said:
I don't know why but in every picture with ioi/Brett, he has the same facial expression.

That's cause he's always drunk. ^_^

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

I can see

ioi, rubang, thesource, elgefe and DK. I dont recognise the rest

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

SmokedHostage said:

Botox injections, he gets one every week.

Signature goes here!

ioi: I will take them...I will take vgchartz to E3. Though...I do not know the way.

Source: I will help you bear this burden, ioi, as long as it is yours to bear.

DKII: If, by my life or death, I can protect you, I will. ...you have my pen.

rubangb:  And you have my fanny pack.

elgefe: And my mask.

loaded statement: You carry the fate of us all, ioi. If this is indeed the will of vgchartz, then Florida will see it done.

nazantips: Mr. ioi's not going anywhere without me.

thekitchensink + super etecoon: Oi! We're coming too! You'd have to send us to ubisofts imaginz game briefing to stop us. Anyway...you need people of intelligence on this sort of mission...quest...thing...

Nine companions ... so be it. You shall be the "Fellowship of the chartz"

Around the Network

ioi has certainly....grown from the ioi in his profile pic!

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Next year, I'm going there with you guys! Haha! xD

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

colonelstubbs said:
ioi has certainly....grown from the ioi in his profile pic!

shall we say "upgraded" or "evolved into a higher being"?

Sounds less offensive to all the weightly challenged.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Why I am so easy to spot.... :roll eyes:

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

i still believe you should get some females there.....