By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Fellowship of the Chartz (the VGC E3 2009 team)

someone is on drugs lol

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network

After reading those profiles, I don't feel so bad about losing to Elgefe02 in Super Street Fighter 2 HD. One of the best SF2 players in his country!? I'm honored for the few victories that I could get, now!!

if that is the you "Last Supper" then who is Judas? I vote Source

ioi said:
"grown"?

ya I'm lost on that comment. pic vs pic there is really no change except your hair seems a bit flatter.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

The Ghost of RubangB said:
I put our names in the first post now for those who give up. And we'll get more pics in here I swear.

Today I beat Keith at Marvel vs. Capcom 2 (with Hulk, Mega Man, and Chun Li), beat Jacob at Deca Sports 2, and came in 2nd place out of 4 in a match of TMNT: Smash-Up (meaning I beat 1 out of 2 Ubisoft employees).

The first night I beat Nick in my first multiplayer match ever of Punch-Out!, and he beat me in my 2nd and bragged about it to everybody. But let it be known, we're tied with 1 win each. Daniel owns us all at Brawl though. No contest.

Maybe it's just me but since you edited the first post I can see the names but not the picture any more!

Mario Kart Wii Friend Code: 3308-4850-9342 / STEAM ID: makepeacefox

"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."

"Watchmen" is far better than The Dark Knight / Why does no-one own this wonderful game: Fragile Allegiance? / Speak (Type) Italian to me!

Disloyal member of the LFGM

Around the Network

I met some of my herpes heroes today!

MArio, Sonic and Rubang in the olympic Games?

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

d21lewis said:
After reading those profiles, I don't feel so bad about losing to Elgefe02 in Super Street Fighter 2 HD. One of the best SF2 players in his country!? I'm honored for the few victories that I could get, now!!

Eh now I wanna play Elgefe =P

-=Dew the disco dancing fo da Unco Graham=-

ioi said:
"grown"?

I'd take it as compliment. Maybe....

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Makepeacefox said:
I put our names in the first post now for those who give up. And we'll get more pics in here I swear.

Today I beat Keith at Marvel vs. Capcom 2 (with Hulk, Mega Man, and Chun Li), beat Jacob at Deca Sports 2, and came in 2nd place out of 4 in a match of TMNT: Smash-Up (meaning I beat 1 out of 2 Ubisoft employees).

The first night I beat Nick in my first multiplayer match ever of Punch-Out!, and he beat me in my 2nd and bragged about it to everybody. But let it be known, we're tied with 1 win each. Daniel owns us all at Brawl though. No contest.

Maybe it's just me but since you edited the first post I can see the names but not the picture any more!

It's come back now - thanks Rubang!

Mario Kart Wii Friend Code: 3308-4850-9342 / STEAM ID: makepeacefox

"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."

"Watchmen" is far better than The Dark Knight / Why does no-one own this wonderful game: Fragile Allegiance? / Speak (Type) Italian to me!

Disloyal member of the LFGM