By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - This is how MS will change the face of gaming forever

Haha~ BAM! Hilarious!

Around the Network
infamous8 said:
Sony is in serious trouble guys.

I wonder if they will now go out of business. How will they possibly compete? I'm soooo glad I did not sell my 360 now that they have developed such advanced technology that I will be able to see what the bottom of my avatars shoe looks like! BAM!

Officially on the 360 bangwagon now! Whoohooo!

Yeah, it's always good to repeat a joke word for word when it doesn't take the first time. Comedy 101.

Also, who the fuck are you? Emeril Lagasse?

Wow. infamous8 likes something Microsoft-related.

Is this where we run around in circles, screaming "ARMAGEDDON!"?

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

NanakiXI said:
yo_john117 said:
pbroy said:
infamous8 said:
Sony is in serious trouble guys.

I wonder if they will now go out of business. How will they possibly compete? I'm soooo glad I did not sell my 360 now that they have developed such advanced technology that I will be able to see what the bottom of my avatars shoe looks like! BAM!

Officially on the 360 bangwagon now! Whoohooo!

Wow, you jumped ship quick. Weren't you just on the FAILwagon?

lolz.  I detect sarcasm in his post though.

I sense the same. Who the hell would really get excited about seeing the bottoms of an Avatar's shoe much less in real life you own shoe..

Virtual forensics wannabes?  

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Kantor said:

No. It's the part where we run around screaming, "KANTOR'S SARCASM METER BROKE!"

Around the Network
badgenome said:
Kantor said:

No. It's the part where we run around screaming, "KANTOR'S SARCASM METER BROKE!"

That's too long. "KAN SAR ME BRO"?

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

BTW, it's just me, or sometimes in that video the avatar's knee looks bent forwards instead of bacwards? Quite upsetting And how lame is MS doing rickety avatars, after Nintendo chose to make its Mii's look rickety?

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

toru_bozu said:
Haha~ BAM! Hilarious!

Yep, especially considering it ends up confirming MS as one of the most unoriginal companies:

BAM!:

and, more famous, BOOM!:

Kantor said:
badgenome said:
Kantor said:

Nice, I'm quite tempted to install some old Ultima game to try what these runes do   

Alby_da_Wolf said:
Kantor said:
badgenome said:
Kantor said:

Nice, I'm quite tempted to install some old Ultima game to try what these runes do

Hey, I knew that sounded familiar.