By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - This is how MS will change the face of gaming forever

yo_john117 said:
pbroy said:
infamous8 said:
Sony is in serious trouble guys.

I wonder if they will now go out of business. How will they possibly compete? I'm soooo glad I did not sell my 360 now that they have developed such advanced technology that I will be able to see what the bottom of my avatars shoe looks like! BAM!

Officially on the 360 bangwagon now! Whoohooo!

Wow, you jumped ship quick. Weren't you just on the FAILwagon?

lolz.  I detect sarcasm in his post though.

I sense the same. Who the hell would really get excited about seeing the bottoms of an Avatar's shoe much less in real life you own shoe..

FootballFan - "GT has never been bigger than Halo. Now do a comparison between the two attach ratios and watch GT get stomped by Halo. Reach will sell 5 million more than GT5. Quote me on it."

Around the Network
darklich13 said:
Hilarious!!!

But I found this to be even funnier!!

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=74675&page=1

lol EPIC post. haha looks like you got caught with your pants down

I mostly play RTS and Moba style games now adays as well as ALOT of benchmarking. I do play other games however such as the witcher 3 and Crysis 3, and recently Ashes of the Singularity. I love gaming on the cutting edge and refuse to accept any compromises. Proud member of the Glorious PC Gaming Master Race. Long Live SHIO!!!! 

whats up with the arms when he shows it though they go.. wut

Check out my game about moles ^

BTW the Nike Swoosh looks fricken amazing emended within the rough rubber texture of my shoe.

FootballFan - "GT has never been bigger than Halo. Now do a comparison between the two attach ratios and watch GT get stomped by Halo. Reach will sell 5 million more than GT5. Quote me on it."

NanakiXI said:
yo_john117 said:

Redemption will not come that easily.

I'm sorry but the fact that this card game comes with FAIL cards is f*cking halarious and relevant to the convo.  :P

I'm sorry dude, but you just FAILed... it says Foil.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
Around the Network

wtf is this?

pbroy said:
NanakiXI said:
yo_john117 said:

Redemption will not come that easily.

I'm sorry but the fact that this card game comes with FAIL cards is f*cking halarious and relevant to the convo.  :P

I'm sorry dude, but you just FAILed... it says Foil.

WOW! I guess I failed in English. I read it way wrong.  *Scratches head*

Self-Fail

Im not impress.
Looks fail to me.
I am dissapoint!

Beware, I live!
I am Sinistar!
Beware, coward!
I hunger!
Roaaaaaaaaaar!

At least 62 million Wii sold by the end of 09 or my mario avatar will get sad
scottie said:
I've heard people on the forums say that it will be $200. But I'm not sure that even counts as a rumour

Newspapers are the ones telling us that it'll be $200.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

outlawauron said:
scottie said:
I've heard people on the forums say that it will be $200. But I'm not sure that even counts as a rumour

Newspapers are the ones telling us that it'll be $200.

That would be the hardest fail of all.