By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - MGS Rising IS multiplat -- don't worry everyone -- PROOf inside

Microsoft said there is a segment for "exclusive games"

once it was over, they said "thats all the 360 exclusive games", then they went onto facebook.

Then MGs Rising was announced, not once did anyone say exclusive to 360, microsoft would say that 10 times in 1 sentence otherwise

the Raiden IMAGE in the trailer was in Famitsu PSP + PS3 Magazine with a interview with kojima.

Around the Network

I agree with this topic. It's clear to me that it will be multiplat.

@Cactus

biggest proof is famitsu mag with kojima interview.....

I don't why the 360 fans are being so "in your face ps3 fanboys", a lot of ps3 fans predicted the next MGS to be multiplat, but their point was that MGS4 will stay an exclusive which it is to this day.

Reminder: about 2 hours to the kojima teaser site timer to end

"Kinect" Games I am really excited about (Click for videos)

Kinectimals        Dance Central      Kinect-Sports   Kinect-Adventures    Your Shape       Kinect-Forza

Owner of :   slim 1000 +  80GB DSlite

I hope it is coming to PS3 because it looks promising, from what we saw anyway.

Around the Network
krimoz911 said:
I don't why the 360 fans are being so "in your face ps3 fanboys", a lot of ps3 fans predicted the next MGS to be multiplat, but their point was that MGS4 will stay an exclusive which it's to this day.

Also MGSRaiden is "not" MGS5, so that leads me to believe that metal gear solid 5 "is" still exclusive.   But either way with this new game is still multi-platform (PS3+360).

@krimoz

after the FF13 debacle, I know personally many PS3 fanboys knew inside MGS was going too.

Avarice28 said:
krimoz911 said:
I don't why the 360 fans are being so "in your face ps3 fanboys", a lot of ps3 fans predicted the next MGS to be multiplat, but their point was that MGS4 will stay an exclusive which it's to this day.

Also MGSRaiden is "not" MGS5, so that leads me to believe that metal gear solid 5 "is" still exclusive.   But either way with this new game is still multi-platform (PS3+360).

If they made the MGS4 engine work on the 360 for MGSR, why would they keep MGS5 (if there is one) exclusive?

Cactus said:
Avarice28 said:
krimoz911 said:

If they made the MGS4 engine work on the 360 for MGSR, why would they keep MGS5 (if there is one) exclusive?

If Sony pays, like with the new-found PSP support, then why not?

It has 0 chances of happening though.

Also, as for MGSR, think logically, if it were exclusive, wouldn't Mattrick say that it is?

Xen said:
Cactus said:
Avarice28 said:
krimoz911 said:

If Sony pays, like with the new-found PSP support, then why not?

It has 0 chances of happening though.

Also, as for MGSR, think logically, if it were exclusive, wouldn't Mattrick say that it is?

I agree with everything that you said.

I've been trying to tell people that it's multiplat in other threads, but you have the 360 fans saying that it was announced as an exclusive, and the PS3 fans saying that Kojima only works on one platform at a time (possibly in response to my thread).