By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Rate Microsofts Conference

7/10 I liked the way they moved quickly, nice Modern Warfare 2 footage, I was impressed with Splinter Cell and Alan Wake, and the tech behind the motion stuff... but I just don't care. The only games that they showed that I was interested in are Final Fantasy XIII and MW 2, both of which I will get on PS3

Around the Network

9/10

press conference was amazing but I wanted more than 2 xbla games announced and wanted to see Mass Effect 2 gameplay

9/10. Revolutionary tech camera. Alan Wake gameplay looks fantastic. Splinter Cell Conviction looked great, though not SC. MGS, didn't see that coming. FFXIII running on a 360. And of course, CRACKDOWN 2. YEAAAAH.

However...no show Rare, Mistwalker was a fairly huge disappointment for me. Still, one of the best I've seen. Ever. Can't wait till tomorrow!

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

It was a very good show. I'd say 7/10. Splinter cell looked awsome, and Halo stuff is always a strong way to go with XBOX gamers. I do think tho it's kinda hard to completely judge this conmference now. If Natal can deliver big then we will look back and say this was a great conference. If it underdelivers then it probably will be looked at as a bust. MGS is kinda big, but is it exclusive. I mean it's a spinoff with Raiden. For now I think 7/10 is fair and then we will wait and see.

Shadowblind said:

9/10. Revolutionary tech camera. Alan Wake gameplay looks fantastic. Splinter Cell Conviction looked great, though not SC. MGS, didn't see that coming. FFXIII running on a 360. And of course, CRACKDOWN 2. YEAAAAH.

However...no show Rare, Mistwalker was a fairly huge disappointment for me. Still, one of the best I've seen. Ever. Can't wait till tomorrow!

Underlined the funny part.  I think the MS Show was really good.

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

Around the Network

I would give a 8.8/10

not really because of the content but because they generated hype :

missleading "MGS5" exclusivity
timed MW2 exclusivity
FFXIII demo
project Natal

quite good to my eyes

Time to Work !

6.5/10

Nothing great except MG Rising. if it wasn't for that then I'd rate a 4

9/10

i thought it was average they didnt show any surprises except Milo and MGS Rising (which isnt from Microsoft)

Shadowblind said:

Revolutionary tech camera.

Seriously, has nobody seen Eyetoy before?

It's the same damn thing without voice recognition, and hell, they might announce voice recognition for it at this E3. Natal is nothing innovative or revolutionary.