By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Probably quitting console gaming.

Wow, drama.

How could you betray this gamer, Kojima?! He put his faith in you, and you used him and cast him aside like a dirty handkerchief! You're dead to me, Kojiiiimaaaaaaaaaa!

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

Around the Network

@football

look at my post

Also the segment of xbox 360 exclusives was finished, then they showed facebook e.t.c. then kojima came

they did it sneakily

& if it was exclusive microsoft would shout that through the roof

badgenome said:
LMAO. Classic.

I'm so glad I bought popcorn this morning.

@OP: quit whining.

Quitting gaming, that's hilarious. It'll be on the PS3 too, don't be so dramatic. We still have Sony's conference tomorrow.

AGAIN the game is not a fucking exclusive..........GOD!

Is Alan Wake exclusive? No it is on the PC and the raiden image was on the PS3 Famitsu magazine. Damn know your facts people. :(

Around the Network
Smashed said:

Kojima basically ruined a perfectly good franchise. If it's not multi-platform, then I have lost all respect for Mr. Kojima.

Oh boo hoo. It's still on the PS3, get over it.

Seriously.

I thought people HATED Raiden, so wouldn't there be rejoicing if Raiden wasn't on the Playstation console?

Hopefully this embeded right.

The only teeth strong enough to eat other teeth.

Quitting gaming? Good riddance. The less fanboys the better.

The original post rant has some work to do, to get up to this classic Final Fantasy 13 rant: