By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Probably quitting console gaming.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA CRY MOAR BIACH.......that is if you are pissed this game is multi-plat. If you mean this bitch is being milked like nothing else then yh I agree I want something not MGS.

Around the Network

THERE you go

Famitsu PSP +PS3 mag......see the raiden picture.

Now stop whining & act like a man

Dude, think...if a title in the Metal Gear Solid franchise were exclusive to the 360, don´t you think MS would want everyone to know?...the word 'exclusive' wasn´t heard, you can be sure it´s multiplatform.

RPG said:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA CY MOAR BIACH.......that is if you are pissed this game is multi-plat. If you mean this bitch is being milked like nothing else then yh I agree I want something not MGS.

Wrong. I'll be pissed if its NOT multiplat.

@smashed

look at my last post

Around the Network

lol, Deal with it.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

The game was announced in the PS3 + PSP Famitsu magazine. You are getting yourself a multi-plat MGS title and on top of that a PSP MGS title. :O

Honestly this is good for everyone including you. The extra cash will keep Konami happy and everyone can play MGS games. You need to get over the fanboy wars boy and be happy with the fact that you are getting the game.

Accually, I lied, I won't quit gaming.
I just don't want to buy another fucking console to play one of my favourite game franchises of all time. IF its not multi.
/pissed

Don't be greedy people, you had your (amazing) MGS4. Imagine if you got MGS:Solid Rails Party we're likely to get (wii)

Its not comming to PS3 because he said these next games are comming exclusive to xbox 360. Kogima also said im pround to move the franchise to the xbox 360.

Gutted.