By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Probably quitting console gaming.

lol this is sad and funny

Around the Network

This announcement does not warrant such thread, I was actually happy at the end.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

Nobody should be getting upset about MGS being announced for the 360... It is highly unlikely that MGS:Rising will be a 360 exclusive; rather it does not make any sense for it to be considering the MGS franchise will naturally sell better on the PS3. Just be happy that now both xbox and ps3 owners can play a MGS game!

wow hate to say it OP but that is pretty pathetic. I can understand quitting console gaming for a number of reasons but not that.

currently playing: Skyward Sword, Mario Sunshine, Xenoblade Chronicles X

yo_john117 said:
richardhutnik said:
The original post rant has some work to do, to get up to this classic Final Fantasy 13 rant:

Lol!!!  The dude was very whiney!!   EDIT--I also wonder if the same guy will make a video for the next MGS coming to the 360 too lol.

Considering the terrible sales of Star Ocean 4, Infinite Undiscovey, and The Last Remnant on the 360 in Japan.  I'm pretty sure that this guy was right in his assessment of how Japanese gamers would feel about FFXIII on 360.

Around the Network

This is not exclusive, MS never even claimed it was. This is going to be HD + PC. As much fun as it is to see fanboy meltdowns (especially sony ones) there is no real reason for it.

Now Playing: The Witcher (PC)

Consoles Owned: NES, SNES, N64, PS1, PS2, Wii, Xbox 360, Game Boy, DS

txrattlesnake said:
yo_john117 said:
richardhutnik said:
The original post rant has some work to do, to get up to this classic Final Fantasy 13 rant:

Lol!!!  The dude was very whiney!!   EDIT--I also wonder if the same guy will make a video for the next MGS coming to the 360 too lol.

Considering the terrible sales of Star Ocean 4, Infinite Undiscovey, and The Last Remnant on the 360 in Japan.  I'm pretty sure that this guy was right in his assessment of how Japanese gamers would feel about FFXIII on 360.

you agreed with that whiney guy??? *shakes head*

So are people just not goina buy FF?  Thats what i get from your statement.

yo_john117 said:
txrattlesnake said:
yo_john117 said:
richardhutnik said:

you agreed with that whiney guy??? *shakes head*

So are people just not goina buy FF?  Thats what i get from your statement.

Yes, they will buy at least 2 million copies of FF XIII on PS3 in Japan.  On the other hand, they won't buy any 360 games in very large numbers. 

I almost thought we weren't going to get any of these.

Way to ruin it for everyone. Or make it better, I haven't decided.

Lawl