By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Probably quitting console gaming.

lol I can't wait for tomorrow, if Nintendo and Sony fuck up just as bad, this will be the worst E3 in history.

Around the Network
Alasted said:
I'd wager that the OP doesn't share his ball on the playground.

Seriously, why wouldn't you be happy that more people have the opportunity to play an ostensibly great game?

Listen. I don't give 2 shits if its on Xbox 360, I will only care if it's exclusive, THATS ALL. I just wan't to play it on my PS3. And it better be mutli-platform, im dead serious.

it's probably not exclusive man, relax.

I hope Nintendo and Sony have great E3s. And, I hope that most of the mainstream press in the world doesn't decide to hype Project Natal as the best thing since buttered toast.

If you're going to release something like Project Natal you need to release it at the beginning of a gen and not try to change the rules midstream in one gen just because the other guy is 20 million ahead.

I would rather have Seaman 2 from Sega any day instead of Milo.

lol I can tell you that after watching that conference, I'm wanting the other 2 to suck as well to make this the worst E3 ever XD, but in all honesty, I think after this, Nintendo is most likely to win at this point. Sony will have interesting new gadgets as usual but I can't get hyped about spending even more money in this recession.

Around the Network
Smashed said:
Alasted said:

Seriously, why wouldn't you be happy that more people have the opportunity to play an ostensibly great game?

Listen. I don't give 2 shits if its on Xbox 360, I will only care if it's exclusive, THATS ALL. I just wan't to play it on my PS3. And it better be mutli-platform, im dead serious.

Very well, then.

If it turns out to be a multiplat, will you retract your statement that "Kojima basically ruined a perfectly good franchise"?

Alasted said:
Smashed said:
Alasted said:

Very well, then.

If it turns out to be a multiplat, will you retract your statement that "Kojima basically ruined a perfectly good franchise"?

Yes i would retract that statement.

That one voice in the Splinter Cell video sounded just like Randy "Macho Man" Savage doing some moonlighting as a voice actor.

richardhutnik said:
The original post rant has some work to do, to get up to this classic Final Fantasy 13 rant:

Lol!!!  The dude was very whiney!!   EDIT--I also wonder if the same guy will make a video for the next MGS coming to the 360 too lol.

You're not quitting.