By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Official Microsoft E3 Conference Thread

lol, this is pretty funny.

currently playing: Skyward Sword, Mario Sunshine, Xenoblade Chronicles X

Around the Network

its not fluid...its like you have to go slowly to make sure it recognizes youre movements...very badass idea but its just not possible quite yet and the slightest bit of delay just puts it to shit...which is why its not possible without being 100% in complete control.

Spielberg is here! Halo 3 remake with all the guns replaced by walkie talkies confirmed!

I would really hope that tomorrow Sony doesn't announce an exclusive Big Boss game, meaning each console had their own exclusive spin-off, that would be...dumb.

If this is the only game and it is multi-platform, then it really isn't megaton at all. Sony loses software sales, but the hardware push is negligible.

Is it still going? Where can I watch?

Around the Network

MGS Rising is probably multiplatform...make no mistake, if a title like that was exclusive, MS would´ve said so right away.

So MS megatons are spin-offs and motion controls.

This Matrix bloke is a massive cock. His clap is bloody annoying.

This seems like one of those ideas that sounds good on paper but fails when you put it into action, I can't see this being possible with the technology out now, its too early.

Voice recognition is cool, but this won't be too great for gaming. It'd be good to more things like Operation Creature Feature.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

http://e3.gamespot.com/press-conference

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints