By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Now That ( Final Fantasy VII ) Is Coming Out For PS3/PsP, Will You Get It?

sadly I will buy it even though I have a copy of it already :P

Unleash The Beast!  

End of 2011 Sales: Wii = 90mil, 360 = 61mil, PS3= 60mil

Around the Network
finalsquall said:
sadly I will buy it even though I have a copy of it already :P

Sadly?????........why is that

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

I should try this game out. I've never played it before.

Anything over 5€ - definitely not. 5€ - maybe, if I feel like playing it on PSP. You see, I already have the original PS1 version.

AdventWolf said:
Paperdiego said:
na. ill just pull out my ps1. to bad my ps3 doesnt have BC )=
dumb sony

I thought all PS3 models could play PS1 games?

Anyways no, I already own a copy and have it on my PSP as well :).

they do. I think that was just a major fail attempt of trolling :P

Check out my game about moles ^

Around the Network

Indeed a huge fail. Each and every PS3 can play PS1 games.

I still own my original copy. FF7 is one of my favorite games of all time. I will buy this game out of respect even if I don't play it.
I only played the game through one time back in 1997/1998 with over 100 hours of gameplay and I did everything there was to do.

Truthfully, I don't want to play it again unless it's an HD remake because I don't want to ruin the nostalgia and great memories with bad graphics and sound by todays standards. The midi music would still be good though. It's possible I would play it a little on my PSP during travel. Either way I'm definitely supporting Sony's effort this time in bringing a classic PS1 game to the PSN. I might buy the original Metal Gear Solid out of respect too and FFIX as well. I was craving to play FFIX on my PSP about 2 years ago. I think it was because I remembered there was one optional boss I missed fighting in the game that I wanted to go back and defeat!

Paperdiego said:
na. ill just pull out my ps1. to bad my ps3 doesnt have BC )=
dumb sony.

PS.  I don't have a playstation or know anything about it

nen-suer said:
finalsquall said:
Gladly I will buy it even though I have a copy of it already :P

Sadly?????........why is that

Fixed =)  

Wasnt there a way to play PS1 games thru your PSP when the PS1 game is in the PS3?  Well i dont kno all the functions of my PS3 so im just going to buy FFVII on PSP with the PSP Go! eventho i still have the original for PS1.

still have my copy

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler