By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Now That ( Final Fantasy VII ) Is Coming Out For PS3/PsP, Will You Get It?

V-r0cK said:
nen-suer said:
finalsquall said:
Gladly I will buy it even though I have a copy of it already :P

Sadly?????........why is that

Fixed =)  

Wasnt there a way to play PS1 games thru your PSP when the PS1 game is in the PS3?  Well i dont kno all the functions of my PS3 so im just going to buy FFVII on PSP with the PSP Go! eventho i still have the original for PS1.

yea

if you connect it you can copy the game to your psp and play it on the psp at all times :p

Check out my game about moles ^

Around the Network
Paperdiego said:
na. ill just pull out my ps1. to bad my ps3 doesnt have BC )=
dumb sony

All PS3's have BC with PS1 games, it's PS2 games that you have to have a specific SKU for. I've beaten about every Square game in my PS1 collection since I got my PS3. Will work fine.

-- Nothing is nicer than seeing your PS3 on an HDTV through an HDMI cable for the first time.

already have the PS and PC version...

Staude said:
V-r0cK said:
nen-suer said:
finalsquall said:

Fixed =)  

Wasnt there a way to play PS1 games thru your PSP when the PS1 game is in the PS3?  Well i dont kno all the functions of my PS3 so im just going to buy FFVII on PSP with the PSP Go! eventho i still have the original for PS1.

yea

if you connect it you can copy the game to your psp and play it on the psp at all times :p

but your PS3 has to be on at all times as well tho rite? If i were to ever go on vacation that wouldnt be very 'green' of me and leaving it on long would just end up killing my ps3 making it overheat in time etc rite?

so best just to dload the PSP version?

i will buy it, for 3 reasons
1) because is a classic
2) i want it in my psp
3) i lost mine a long time ago

after this all i want is FF9

dd if = /dev/brain | tail -f | grep games | nc -lnvvp 80

Hey Listen!

https://archive.org/details/kohina_radio_music_collection

Around the Network

I have never played this Final Fantasy yet, so this will be a purchase for me for the first time!

Still have the PC version and I started playing through it again a few weeks ago. I also tried throwing some mods on it and it looks much cleaner now.

i would only buy a REMAKE of FF VII.... i tried to replay the original recently and couldnt stand not being able to use the analog stick

V-r0cK said:
Staude said:
V-r0cK said:
nen-suer said:
finalsquall said:

Fixed =)  

yea

but your PS3 has to be on at all times as well tho rite? If i were to ever go on vacation that wouldnt be very 'green' of me and leaving it on long would just end up killing my ps3 making it overheat in time etc rite?

lol no it doesn't

When you install it it activates under your psn.

Just dont install games from more than 1 psn on it and you'll be fine. You don't even need to copy it from the ps3. Can just download it directly from the store to your psp.

It gets installed. So no, you neither have to use your ps3 in any way, nor does it have to be turned on :p

What you're thinking of is remote play. Only difference is that you don't copy the game when using remote play but rather stream it. You can copy all ps1 games on psn without using remote play to play them.

Check out my game about moles ^

V-r0cK said:
Staude said:
V-r0cK said:
nen-suer said:
finalsquall said:

Fixed =)  

yea

no, you COPY the game to the psp, is not remote play, you can even delete it from the ps3 after that. I think you have to have the same psn accounts on both systems but im not sure.

dd if = /dev/brain | tail -f | grep games | nc -lnvvp 80

Hey Listen!

https://archive.org/details/kohina_radio_music_collection