By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Do you think we already know nintendo's E3?

From the rumours we've seen do you guys think we know what nintendo will anounce at E3?

Wii Fit Plus

Pikmin 3

Super Mario Galaxy 2

That seems pretty reasonable, and those would go with nintendo saying they have games that will move hardware. We've seen a crap load of third party games getting anounced and I'm sure they're part of why Iwata was hyping E3. I'd be very happy to see these anouncements. I think they'll be at least one more big 3rd party surprise at nintendo's conference though.

Support good third party games on wii. Buy games like house of the dead overkill, de blob, madworld, the conduit and boom blox.

Around the Network

I don´t see WiiFit + or a Galaxy 2 moving hardware.

well DSi exclsuive games, motion plus enhanced games. new pokemon pilotwings and virtual handheld arnt on your list so no

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia

No.

The only thing sure is Wii Fit Plus ( also WiiSportsResort of course ).

Around the Network
JGarret said:
I don´t see WiiFit + or a Galaxy 2 moving hardware.

I don't really see why they wouldn't. Throughout the last year, Wii Fit and MKWii have pretty much kept the Wii going because there really haven't been any major Wii releases since then unless you consider Wii Music and Animal Crossing (neither of which probably moved any hardware)

CONMAN15 said:

From the rumours we've seen do you guys think we know what nintendo will anounce at E3?

Wii Fit Plus

Pikmin 3

Super Mario Galaxy 2

That seems pretty reasonable, and those would go with nintendo saying they have games that will move hardware. We've seen a crap load of third party games getting anounced and I'm sure they're part of why Iwata was hyping E3. I'd be very happy to see these anouncements. I think they'll be at least one more big 3rd party surprise at nintendo's conference though.

IF a new Mario will be released, it doens't mean is SMG2.

PSaiki said:
CONMAN15 said:

Wii Fit Plus

Pikmin 3

Super Mario Galaxy 2

Thats true I wouldn't be surprised if it was a new mario party, but if its a main game then it would most likely be SMG2.

Support good third party games on wii. Buy games like house of the dead overkill, de blob, madworld, the conduit and boom blox.

CONMAN15 said:
PSaiki said:
CONMAN15 said:

Wii Fit Plus

Pikmin 3

Super Mario Galaxy 2

Thats true I wouldn't be surprised if it was a new mario party, but if its a main game then it would most likely be SMG2.

Or Could be the main frachise, but with another concept.

No, i wanna know the rest of Wii Sports Resort.

And i wanna more Motion Plus support.