By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Do you think we already know nintendo's E3?

they are probably going to release a new wii sku.. at least in japan

prediction: wii to sell 150million console by end of 2010

Around the Network

No.

I think there will be Pikmin 3 and a Mario game with Mario Party 9 and/or a Mario RPG (a Paper or a Mario&Luigi one) though.

It'll be more mystery than we can guess at.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

some other stuff they could announce is...

the us version of the family tv thing channel

more consoles added to vc (whats left?)

come try out the computer game i've been working on for my high school senior project, titled sling ball. http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=76669&page=1

you can view a few screenshots from the game in my photo album here; http://www.vgchartz.com/photos/album.php?album=2312

yes, this is vonboy's alt account. i can't log into my original account, and i'm not sure if i will ever be able to.

Proud Member of the Official Yoshi Fan Club!.

no, nintendo may wow us this year or just suck again. i personally think they'er gonna announce a new zelda for wii.

Around the Network

I actually would be disappointed with a Galaxy 2.

Nintendo has never released more than 1 Main-Mario in a gen before, and them doing that now would seem like they are in a drought creatively, especially if that is the only game they announce without the word Wii in it.

They have a dozen other franchises to release a game for.
Wave Race, Star Fox, Pilotwings, Custom Robo, Luigi's Mansion, Donkey Kong, Cosmic Walker, Dynamic Slash, Kirby, Pokemon Stadium, Yoshi's Story, 1080 Snowboarding, F-Zero, and for God's sake, Earthbound.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

^ Mario 1,2,3 and lost levels were all on the NES