By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo's E3 Conference, a realistic prediction

It has only been a year and a few months since Wii Fit was releaseed and they already have a sequel in the works prepared to be showed at E3, why can't I expect a sequel to Zelda if Twilight Princess was practically finished at 2005? Evey company is showing tons of good games, why not Nintendo?
I repeat again, or they really surprise us and care a little more about core gamers or I will stop being a Nintendofanboy.

Around the Network

The Crystal Bearers being at E3 in playable form makes Wii win already, lol. The only game that could possibly get me more excited than TCB is obviously Zelda. After Zelda, no game matches my hype for TCB, although there are lots of games that I really want.

3DS FC: 1306 6473 7511

Nintendod Network ID: xsorenx

Add me for Pokemon, New Leaf, and Fire Emblem, Mario Kart 8.

I actually expect Zelda Wii to be shown. It's been nearly 3 years since TP came out, and TP's development basically ended 3.5-4 years ago. Zelda Wii should be well into development by now.

1. if kirby wii is vapourware, why do they put it on their release list? yeah it might not hit the west this year but they must intend to release it at some point

2. id say pikmin 3 will have a longer trailer and release this year along with pilotwings, since im pretty sure itll be there (or at least one factor 5 wii game anyway)

3. i also expect layton as a big DS game with an august release date

4. i agree with your predictions for wii fit plus (will have a balance board bundle and a stand alone SKU) and art academy (could be a downloadable game)

5. theres an extremely slim chance but i rekcon sadness will turn up (maybe 5 seconds of footage in a third party montage)

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia

basically, read my sig

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia

Around the Network

I would expect that if they don't have alot of stuff internally, they would publish some of the bigger Japanese games like Taiko Drum Master. Who knows, maybe even Monster Hunter 3

We really have no idea what this Art Academy thing is. It could be an RPG about a student trying to become famous, or it could be painting fences competitively.

I don't think these new play control games take much effort either.

To me, some of the pseudo-announced titles are likely to use motion tech.

The other thing to watch is if something like Disaster: Day of Crisis is ever going to come over to the USA. There are a few of those titles they've just been sitting on essentially. I don't think Retro needed more than a year to do the Metroid Prime 1-3 compilation, as they are just adding motion tech. If thats the case, they've been doing something since late 2008 probably and may show something.

People are difficult to govern because they have too much knowledge.

When there are more laws, there are more criminals.

- Lao Tzu

Completely wild Wii prediction:- A Wii HD version will be showcased at e3, to coexist with current Wii. Loads of multiformat 3rd party titles announced with it. Also a showreel of upcoming Wii 1st party games with loads of surprises.

DON'T WIN ME CHIBI BUDDY DON'T WIN ME.

ANIMAL CROSSING NEW LEAF FRIEND CODE:- 5129 1175 1029. MESSAGE ME.
ANDY MURRAY:- GRAND SLAM WINNER!

In my opinion the N64 was not just the best console of the 5th gen but, to this day the best console ever created!

can anyone give me a link to a site or a page that will be broadcasting nintendos e3 conferance???

www.vgchartz.com

Mr. Walton should be landing in the city of angels within the hour...

People are difficult to govern because they have too much knowledge.

When there are more laws, there are more criminals.

- Lao Tzu

Its a pretty good prediction, even if a bit pessimistic.

I would expect sometihng similar, except that I would cut some of the charts and graphs time, to add in time to showcase 3rd party and externally developed 1st party, and second party titles. Basically, a time to show off Dragon Quest IX, the Retro Studios game, and the Factor 5 game that's most likely Pilotwings. Short sessions with both, but there.

Add more time for Pikmin 3, also.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.