By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Top Ten Hottest Male Video Game Characters! (Don't worry no naked men here)

this guy must be gay....and he actually took his time to find the sexiest pic of men in video games 8\

i think u need Jesus...

Around the Network

Just to be clear I've handled the comment by KeptoKnight and it neither needs to be reported again or responded to.

Stick to the thread topic.

To Each Man, Responsibility

How old is that picture of Shephard? He looks way hotter in the final game.

Anyway, my Mii is the hottest video game character ;_;

You should have used geriatric snake. Nothing like a man with a few years under his belt right? EXPERIENCED!

Also, how the HELL did Sam Fisher get top spot over Nathan and Chris? Nathan and Chris are the epitome of American Stud(WHAT! They are two really good looking dudes.) Lightning_24 will NOT be happy.......

Almost everyone on this list is rugged, looks like they been through hell and back kinda guys(With slight off shoots with Chris and Nathan). Where are the prettyboys?

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

Uh........HELLO?

Why is cloud not on this list?

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

Around the Network
forevercloud3000 said:

Uh........HELLO?

"Top Ten Hottest Male Video Game Characters".

Kilik <3

--OkeyDokey-- said:
forevercloud3000 said:

Uh........HELLO?

"Top Ten Hottest Male Video Game Characters".

ROFL!!!!

No Leon Kennedy. Are you kidding me haha. Wow. What about Billy Coen. I mean Chris Redfield... whether normal or on roids was never that attractive. Billy and definitely Leon are much better picks from Resident Evil. And Twilight Princess Link is another good choice haha. But come on Sam Fisher. Ugh.

What??? no Cole train or Master chief??? lmao

I mostly play RTS and Moba style games now adays as well as ALOT of benchmarking. I do play other games however such as the witcher 3 and Crysis 3, and recently Ashes of the Singularity. I love gaming on the cutting edge and refuse to accept any compromises. Proud member of the Glorious PC Gaming Master Race. Long Live SHIO!!!!