By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Top Ten Hottest Male Video Game Characters! (Don't worry no naked men here)

I decided to make a list based on my opinion of who I think are the best looking male video game characters! If you want to post your own top 10 please keep it friendly, no half naked real life actors who you think would play a good Nathan Drake!

10. Solid Snake - Metal Gear Solid

Kind of cute when he was younger don't you think? Just think what he would look like this age in HD. Insted you're left with a spinster!

9. Shepherd - Mass Effect

Out of this list you're most likely to find a guy that actually looks like this in real life. I live in hope ...

8. Forge - Halo Wars

Forge, you could say he is a carbon copy of Sheperd, I can't say much to disprove that but this guy made Halo Wars more enjoyable than I thought it would be!

7. Prince of Persia (same)

Very cocky .. he justa bout gets away with it.

6. Altair - Assassin's Creed

From what I can see he is obviously one very fine looking man.

5. Alex Mercer - Prototype

Ok bare with me! Ignore the claws they aren't permanent, again he could be a carbon copy of Altair, but Alex' style and dress sense make him one of the most attractive male video game characters to come along in years, and those morphing powers of his could come in real handy

4. Dante - Devil May Cry

Just look at the picture!!

3. Nathan Drake - Uncharted

I don't have a shot of his bum, but that pretty much cements his place in the top 3, Sony got something very very right with this game!

2. Chris Redfield - Resident Evil

He may have been at the steroids in his latest installment but they don't make him any less the sex god he is. The whole package!

1. Sam Fisher - Splinter Cell

Sam never appealed to me, before now. Maybe its because this is such a life life picture but he is miles ahead as the sexiest man in gaming for me.

Around the Network

Pretty nice.

Let's try to breathe some new life into this thread. Don't like the other thread on hot male game characters much.

I like most of the characters mentioned before except for Dante...

Here's my Top 10:

10. Kyle Hyde (Hotel Dusk : Room 215) (looks like a cartoon, but also looks damn good)
9. Fei Lei (Virtua Vighter5)                                                                                                                                                                                            8. Zasalamel (Soul Calibur IV)
7. Chris Redfield
6. Ezio (Assassin's Creed 2) (this game looks good anyway you look at it)                                                                                                                  5. Sam Fisher (never played the game but .... wow)
4. Forge (he almost makes me wanna buy Halo Wars)
3. Drake
2. Altair
1. Shepherd

I didn't list Bruce Willis (Apocalypse) since I didn't think it would count

MontanaHatchet said:

Pretty nice.

When I learned about this last year it ruined my day...

Former something....

proper choice on number 1

hes made not by looks, but by the voice of micheal ironside, also the fact that hes as slick and deadly as batman

Last year's game of the year turned out to be Silent Hill : Shattered Memories (online GOTY was COD 6).  This year's GOTY leader to me is Heavy Rain.

Wii Friend Code: 4094-4604-1880-6889

Around the Network

sam fisher ir my top one
chris from RE5 is my 2nd

Official Member of the Xbox 360 Squad 

Oh great a:

"Top 10 Videogame Guys I Would Fuck If I Was Gay"

Thread

Necromunda said:
Oh great a:

Thread

and whats wrong with that?

theres a booth babes discussion of e3

also some people on this site might be girls, or might be bisexual, or they might be *gasp* gay

so it may not JUST be straight guys imagining if they were gay.

do you ever imagine if youre gay?  who would you sleep with? :P

Last year's game of the year turned out to be Silent Hill : Shattered Memories (online GOTY was COD 6).  This year's GOTY leader to me is Heavy Rain.

Pyramid Head said:
Necromunda said:
Oh great a:

Thread

and whats wrong with that?

theres a booth babes discussion of e3

also some people on this site might be girls, or might be bisexual, or they might be *gasp* gay

so it may not JUST be straight guys imagining if they were gay.

do you ever imagine if youre gay?  who would you sleep with? :P

No I don't, mainly because I don't ever question my sexuality as you obviously do ;D lol

I dont question anything about my sexuality

more like you assume things.