By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Tracking Where Gamers Go (Platform to Platform)

linkthe2nd said: Death2009 said: elprincipe said: Flaming always works. Grow up fanboy. If you expect people not to flame you, you need to learn to respond in way that makes you look like less of an ass. Try not to be an ass yourself before you give advice like that. He doesn't care what kind of selection PS2 had, he liked the Gamecube games better. It IS an opinion when he likes the Gamecube games better, and believes it had the better games. Before throwing the fanboy accusations around, you should understand that yes, people think differently. Fact: PS2 had better games. Opinion: I think the Gamecube had better games.
You just contradicted yourself with that last part. He is a fanboy, The PS2 had the better selection which is what I said from the start. Read my first statement, I said the PS2 had the best selection of games, and that IS A FACT! I never said it had better games, but a better selection. Which is true and he was a fanboy for not catching onto that.
YEAH RIGHT! The one thing ps2 had was the best selection of games of any console!
That is a true statement.

Around the Network

Andrew said: I went like this N64->GC->Xbox 360 So far I have been happy with all my decisions. I think the GC had more quality games percentage wise then the PS2, though it still had amazing games, I still don't think they used the Gamecube to its full potential
Well duh! The GC was more powerful than the PS2 and was capable of better graphics and faster loading times. Look at Resident Evil 4 for both systems, the GC one was far better...Hard but better. Even with the fact the GC was not used to it's full potential, the PS2 did have a better selection. Notice the word selection.

Mines short and sweet N64 -> Wii if i could, i'd put N64 -> PC -> Wii, because thats what i've been doing while waiting for a console that was worth getting

My scenario was: GBC-N64-GBA-PC-PS2 - (I want a) Wii But, if I had to choose my scenario based on the fact that I would have bought NES and SNES: NES-SNES-N64-PS2-Wii. Kind of gamer: I love RPG and strategy games, but I also like simulators like The Sims, platform games like Mario and sports games like Winning Eleven. Favourite developers: Nintendo, Konami, EA, Atlus.

It sounds good when you say "For the People", but what you really want is... a stronger army than the Knights, and the evil power to control the people.

(Ramza Beoulve, Final Fantasy Tactics)

Death2009, a person can think that Gamecube games were better if they want. Don't accuse people of flaming you, when they only said you should respect others' opinions. Throwing the "fanboy" accusations around doesn't make you look any better either.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network

Fact: PS2 had a bigger selection of games Opinion: Gamecube had better games(the games i mentioned in earlier post beats PS2 huge selection of games hands down, spartans vs persians)

As a PAL player, it was like Atari 2600 ST > SNES (with some Mega Drive/Genesis) > PS1 > N64 > DC > GC (Played a lot on PS2/Xbox but haven't still bought any of them. Soon.) And PC has always been a part of my gamer's life (486 > Pentium > P3 > P4)

Death2009 said: why would anybody choose the GC over the PS2?
For multi, Rogue Leader, the Resident Evil games and Nintendo games.

Now Loading... Please Wait!

Death2009 said: linkthe2nd said: Death2009 said: elprincipe said: Flaming always works. Grow up fanboy. If you expect people not to flame you, you need to learn to respond in way that makes you look like less of an ass. Try not to be an ass yourself before you give advice like that. He doesn't care what kind of selection PS2 had, he liked the Gamecube games better. It IS an opinion when he likes the Gamecube games better, and believes it had the better games. Before throwing the fanboy accusations around, you should understand that yes, people think differently. Fact: PS2 had better games. Opinion: I think the Gamecube had better games. You just contradicted yourself with that last part. He is a fanboy, The PS2 had the better selection which is what I said from the start. Read my first statement, I said the PS2 had the best selection of games, and that IS A FACT! I never said it had better games, but a better selection. Which is true and he was a fanboy for not catching onto that. YEAH RIGHT! The one thing ps2 had was the best selection of games of any console! That is a true statement.
Where in his statement did he say "I care about the great selection of games"? I only saw "I liked gamecube games better." What is "Better" in your standards? Better because more people play it? Better because it got better reviews? No. It's up to the person who plays the game. When someone says a console had a "Better" selection, it is completely their point of view. We don't care if it's a true statement. PS2 DID have a greater selection of games. Do we care? No. It's the selection of games that appeal to US which makes it an opinion. Quit throwing the words "Fact", "True statement" and most annoying of all, "Fanboy" around. Kwaad had better posts.

Yeah, I finally have a sig.

Death2009 said:Flaming always works. Grow up fanboy. If you expect people not to flame you, you need to learn to respond in way that makes you look like less of an ass.
Flaming does indeed work: You've removed any doubt that you're a complete douche. Congratulations!
Death2009 said:It's not an opinion but a fact that the PS2 had better slection and more games than all other systems. Look at the games both systems offered and look at it in less of a fanboy way, you will see the PS2 had the better selection and a wider varitey of games going towards a larger array of gamers. Maybe someday when you grow up and are less of a fanboy you will see that. It's a matter of which system had not only the best games but the widest and most diverse selection offered. That would be the PS2 and any non-fanboy could see that. It's a fact and not an opinion. Deal with little fanboy and get off your highhorse. kids.
I'll never understand why the fanboy sect is so insecure in their own identity that they have to label others as "fanboys" as some sort of justification. In any case, your lack of reading comprehension and quickness to anger over an Internet message board posting speaks volumes. Hopefully this is just how you get this out and in real life you aren't a moron.

In Memoriam RVW Jr.

SSBB Friend Code = 5455-9050-8670 (PM me if you add so I can add you!) 

Tetris Party Friend Code = 116129046416 (ditto)

elprincipe said: Death2009 said:Flaming always works. Grow up fanboy. If you expect people not to flame you, you need to learn to respond in way that makes you look like less of an ass. Flaming does indeed work: You've removed any doubt that you're a complete douche. Congratulations!
Thanks again for proving you are a immature ass. Good work. Death2009 said:
elprincipe said:It's not an opinion but a fact that the PS2 had better slection and more games than all other systems. Look at the games both systems offered and look at it in less of a fanboy way, you will see the PS2 had the better selection and a wider varitey of games going towards a larger array of gamers. Maybe someday when you grow up and are less of a fanboy you will see that. It's a matter of which system had not only the best games but the widest and most diverse selection offered. That would be the PS2 and any non-fanboy could see that. It's a fact and not an opinion. Deal with little fanboy and get off your highhorse. kids. I'll never understand why the fanboy sect is so insecure in their own identity that they have to label others as "fanboys" as some sort of justification. In any case, your lack of reading comprehension and quickness to anger over an Internet message board posting speaks volumes. Hopefully this is just how you get this out and in real life you aren't a moron.
Again you prove how stupid you are. Your lack of reading comprehension is clear here, you still seem a little confused about the whole selection vs quality thing. Your extreme fanboyism is obvious, you can't get your head out of Mario's ass for 5 seconds you would see that the PS2 had a larger and more diverse selection, it's games reached to a larger audience and went across more genres than the GC. But a fanboy like you doesn't seem to get that. The bolded part makes you look like a hypocrite. I owned all 4 systems last gen...Hmmm. Yep....I must be a sony fanboy then. How many did you own? You seem to get pissed really easy, you seem to flame rather than make any remotely intelligent post. Now THAT speak volumes. Grow up and then come at me again you little moron.