By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Gladiator A.D. (New Trailer)

This trailer is much better than the first one.

source:http://gonintendo.com/viewstory.php?id=84242

Around the Network

wow, i thought the graphics looked crappy at first, but in motion they look great!

Wow its like the conduit all over again after showing it for the first time they show improvements except this was much faster.

Phoenix_Wiight said:
wow, i thought the graphics looked crappy at first, but in motion they look great!

Tbh, this is how I fee about the graphics. I'd rather see a higher quality vid, though.

Anyways I'm still not sure about HVS's new projects as they haven't don't have an amazing record with thier game. I'll probably wait til I sample Conduit before I get hyped for their new titles.

Looks better, but it still looks like a 1 on 1 fighter, not a Gladitorial Roman empire game. Come on admit it. We want the Russel Crow Gladitor game. Without Russel Crow of course.

Though I admit this fictious roman theater game still intruges me. Since this is HVS first fighter I suspect that this will show similiar first time fighter syndrome. Stiff, unresponsive, missed oppertunies, but potential.

Squilliam: On Vgcharts its a commonly accepted practice to twist the bounds of plausibility in order to support your argument or agenda so I think its pretty cool that this gives me the precedent to say whatever I damn well please.

Around the Network

I love it, I love it! And we also able to choose gender too! Cool! XD

I'm sure this also uses the Quantum3 engine. It may look a little odd but we should be a little more optimistic. Could end up playing very well.

How technical is your game?

That was awesome!

Although, is that supposed to look like the Colosseum? It didn't look like it...

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

I still wish it was an action game instead of a fighter, but at least it looks like it could be a pretty fun fighter. We'll see exactly where HVS goes with this one.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

Geez, why are so many people opposed to fighting games. It seems the only thing people take happily are FPS, RPGs and Action/ Action adventure games.

I think it looks great and much better than yesterday's trailer. I'll happily buy this game because I only have one fighting game for my Wii and Brawl is nothing like this game.

HVS ftw!

3DS FC: 1306 6473 7511

Nintendod Network ID: xsorenx

Add me for Pokemon, New Leaf, and Fire Emblem, Mario Kart 8.