By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - My Xbox 360 is collecting dust!

I have no games to play,the only game i got is saints row 1 and my data was erased so i have NOTHING to play,except those XBL games and im rocking that Silver membership so i cant even play online...and im broke...

Oh E3 you need to hurry.

Anyone else going through something like this?

Around the Network

Me....But because I'm broke....

I remember the threads about Wii collecting dust. Good ol' times.

What about buying a Playstaton 3 today? For the low price of $400 you get a Playstation 3, Blu-Ray player and free online gaming...

haxxiy said:

What about buying a Playstaton 3 today? For the low price of $400 you get a Playstation 3, Blu-Ray player and free online gaming...

What part of me and Garnett being broke this you miss?..Was it the being Broke part?

ive got 11 games so ive got more than enough.

Around the Network
Zizzla_Rachet said:
haxxiy said:

What part of me and Garnett being broke this you miss?..Was it the being Broke part?

What part of haxxiy being a relentless troll did you miss?

haxxiy said:

lol@bolded text

OT: try out some of the community games on XBL till you get the E3 fix.

E3 ain't going to fix your biggest problem: being broke.

Unless, of course, your planning on taking the Microsoft PR team hostage for goodies, which would be an idea.

badgenome said:
Zizzla_Rachet said:
haxxiy said:

What part of haxxiy being a relentless troll did you miss?

I thought that sounded odd...Saying that the PS3 had a low price....Thanks badgenome....I almost missed that one

Someone in a financial situation such as yourself would make a good investment if you perhaps got a Gamefly account http://www.gamefly.com/.

$8.95 a month, you keep the game as long as you like and no late fees. You can play all the new and old catalog of 360 games.

I would save a bit and order a discounted gold membership card for 1 year from amazon to fill the multi-player void during the slow times.

@ haxxly......yeah, threads about systems collecting dust are always amusing. I will have to make one about my PS3, because currently I play my 360 way more, and the Wii as well......:)