By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - My Xbox 360 is collecting dust!

I never understood why some people keep saying "my X console collects dust". It seems that those people don't do anythinmg but playing games or said games are very short and have 0 replay value or people is just greedy and wants 100 games a month..

the xbox360 has like 600 games..have you play them all? o_O

Around the Network

As gamers sometimes we are lazy. In fact, some times we are so lazy we can't even be bothered to get up and move our arms to make sure our gaming continues. here, I found the solution to your problem

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

lol!

If you only own Saint's Row 1, how long have you been broke for?

I'm considering cancelling some preorders, because between Fallout 3 DLC, Halo Wars, Fable 2 (and the DLC), UFC: Undisputed, Saints Row 2 (I've barely touched it), L4D, Gears, inFAMOUS (I know, PS3, but I picked it up launch day and have only checked it out for about an hour) I'm spending hundreds of dollars on stuff I'm not even touching. There's a crapload of stuff out for 360, and there's even some good things on the PS3 and Wii right now (I bought an unprecedented two PS3 games this month, as a new Atlus game came out, and they are must buys for my wife)... I'm almost dreading E3 just for the anouncements of new stuff I'll want that, when it comes out, I'll have a stack of things I haven't even gotten to that I already have.

Believing in the PLAYSTATION®3......IS.......S_A_C_R_I_L_E_G_E

well the only games ive got for 360 this year was gears of war 2 preowned and pgr4 preowned, i had pgr4 before i got my new xbox and wanted it back.

you could get halo wars, ninja blade and battlestations that should keep you busy.

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Around the Network
Skeeuk said:
well the only games ive got for 360 this year was gears of war 2 preowned and pgr4 preowned, i had pgr4 before i got my new xbox and wanted it back.

you could get halo wars, ninja blade and battlestations that should keep you busy.

Ninja Blade? He's broke, the last thing he needs to do is get Ninja Blade for $60.

I think now is a good time to invest in an RPG. They are long as hell and many good ones are cheap now.

Oblivion, Fallout 3, erm.. Tales of Vesperia. etc. These games should hold you over.

Megadude said:
Skeeuk said:

Ninja Blade? He's broke, the last thing he needs to do is get Ninja Blade for $60.

I think now is a good time to invest in an RPG. They are long as hell and many good ones are cheap now.

Oblivion, Fallout 3, erm.. Tales of Vesperia. etc. These games should hold you over.

Mass Effect

Believing in the PLAYSTATION®3......IS.......S_A_C_R_I_L_E_G_E

Already suggested Mass Effect. If he hasn't played it then... Well he's crazy.

Do they not have a rental service where you live?

Here in canada, I can rent a game for 10 dollars and return it in 45 days without a late fee to blockbuster video.

jonnhytesta said:
360 has no games.

The 360 has more games than the PS3 so far this year..Im pretty sure your joking at lol at your avatar

Also to the guy who created this topic try UFC,Star Ocean,Halo wars(If your into halo),Ninja blade is awesome don't let

the name full you i heard its a great hack n slash game