By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - My Xbox 360 is collecting dust!

@Thetruthhurts

I got gamefly i gotta wait till sat for my game to get here,and then i still wont be able to play online...

@who ever said hold MS hostage,well i can ask MikeB if i can get a job spreading positive Sony news around,but....Sony is broke enough.

LOL JK

Around the Network

Not me, that's for sure. I got back into Phantasy Star Universe though.......

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

@Garnett

I have to ask is your definition of broke literal or figurative. I mean are you utterly broke or merely strapped for cash. When you are strapped for cash you can usually scrape enough together to buy a used game for under ten dollars. Another member pointed out you can rent. You even can afford the gas to go borrow a game from a friend.

Now if your utterly broke then my thinking is your barely getting by, or not even getting by at all. Which means you have to revisit a budget. You should probably sell your old console and game to get much needed food. The library is a free form of entertainment you might want to look at getting into some book series to pass your time.

Personally I see your online so I doubt your completely broke. You just cannot afford to be buying new games every month. That means you need to develop a frugal shopping sense, and learn to network with other people so you can borrow games that they are not playing. Most 360 owners have at least five games. Gaming can be cheap if you let it.

@Dodece I just find my gas tank up with what money i had left,and we are about to lose our house and insurance so you tell me am i broke?

Besides all the cheap games iv already played on one of my 4 Xbox accounts,so its no fun redoign it over again even with achievements.

360 has no games.

Around the Network
jonnhytesta said:
360 has no games.

LOL, that was great jonnhytesta!

I have 42 games and only finished half of them. So I'm good.

Now Playing: Crysis 2

Last Finished: BulletStorm

Online IDs: PSN: computermaximus, XBL: computermaximus

jonnhytesta said:
360 has no games.

Not a single one

though this one is coming soon

Zizzla_Rachet said:
jonnhytesta said:
360 has no games.

Not a single one

i dont like MGS.iwant that new kojima fps or a good jrpg. only LO so far and TOV but thats multi.

jonnhytesta said:
Zizzla_Rachet said:
jonnhytesta said:
360 has no games.

Not a single one

i dont like MGS.iwant that new kojima fps or a good jrpg. only LO so far and TOV but thats multi.

Kojima makes FPS games! I hope that's a PS3 exclusive!

@Garnett

Then I would say not having any games to play is the least of your problems, and in fact gaming is a distraction you can ill afford. I mean how can you think about gaming when your about to be homeless. Not to mention destitute. Sell the console so you can get some much needed cash.

Do not act like I am the jackass here your bitching about something trivial. Seriously who gripes about not having games when they are about to get tossed out on their ass. Priorities you need to have them.