By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Halo 3 - Gametrailers Video Review

For those who prefer video reviews, here's GT's Halo 3 review.

HD Version

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SaOt2RhiOpY

gamersdaily : 10/10

Time to Work !

So much content!

I'm going to say it right now BEST GAME EVER. Its been said, watch the video if you don't think i'm telling the truth.

G-spot

n IGN UK/US

all gave it a 9.5

Supporter of

SONY & Nintendo

Consoles owned - SNES, N64, PS, GC, PS2, PSP, PS3

I DO NOT support Xbox

My prediction for YEARS END:

WII - 18.3 Million

Xbox 360 - 15 Million

Playstation 3 - 8.5 Million

Around the Network

Gametrailers ftw!!!!

mM
Soriku said:
Hmm. It's hilarious at www.gamefaqs.com

All the MS/Halo fans/fanboys are getting pissed at a 9.5 score or a 9.7 or 9.8. Too funny

lol soriku thats no different then when gamespot gave metroid a 8.5 all fanboys have issues =P

With regard to Call of Duty 4 having an ultra short single player campaign, I guess it may well have been due to the size limitations of DVD on the XBox 360, one of various limitations multi-platform game designers will have to take into consideration-Mike B   

Proud supporter of all 3 console companys

Proud owner of 360wii and DS/psp              

Game trailers-Halo 3 only dissapointed the people who wanted to be dissapointed.

Bet with Harvey Birdman that Lost Odyssey will sell more then Blue dragon did.

At first the guy says its not as good as halo 1, and the graphics are bad, and the best part is the AI. Then at the end he says its an epic experience. Hard to know what he was trying to say.

The graphics do not impress, but everything else to my eyes are amazing. There goes basicly any chance of killzone 2 being the better game.

mM
Lost tears of Kain said:
Soriku said:
Hmm. It's hilarious at www.gamefaqs.com

All the MS/Halo fans/fanboys are getting pissed at a 9.5 score or a 9.7 or 9.8. Too funny

lol soriku thats no different then when gamespot gave metroid a 8.5 all fanboys have issues =P

Having just cleared Metroid... It's no 8.5 game...  it's a minimum 9.  Halo's getting some good scores!  Good news! Hopefully this'll help get the Xbox division a profitable quarter.  Live subscriptions should increase come Tuesday.

Prepare for termination! It is the only logical thing to do, for I am only loyal to Megatron.

leo-j said:
At first the guy says its not as good as halo 1, and the graphics are bad, and the best part is the AI. Then at the end he says its an epic experience. Hard to know what he was trying to say.

The graphics do not impress, but everything else to my eyes are amazing. There goes basicly any chance of killzone 2 being the better game.

I just hope the media learned it's lesson from last time.  Last time the reviewers reviewed the game before they completed it which obviously showed in their scores.  The backlash was pretty intense by gamers.  Hopefully this time they sat down and took the time to make sure that the fans will be satisfied.  From what I've seen it looks to please, hopefully it lives up to the hype.   

Prepare for termination! It is the only logical thing to do, for I am only loyal to Megatron.