By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Rocky Balboa vs Little Mac

Little Mac. He had more story

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

Around the Network

Rocky would take the fight to round 12 and keep on going! Little mac would get a call made on him in round 3....

Prepare for termination! It is the only logical thing to do, for I am only loyal to Megatron.

Lil Mac ....just leave a box of chocolate for Doc to eat by ring side Mac would have infinite health ...or until Doc dies from heart attack .

Rocky has a lot more support that I would have expected. That's really great. As corny as it sounds, I've always enjoyed the Rocky movies. I'm a sucker for a good "underdog" story.

Words Of Wisdom said:
Rocky has a lot more support that I would have expected. That's really great. As corny as it sounds, I've always enjoyed the Rocky movies. I'm a sucker for a good "underdog" story.

It's not corny at all.  The first Rocky was a great movie and won the Academy Award for Best Picture. 

PunchOut!!, on the other hand...  

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Around the Network

rocky hands down.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

I think they're even
Both white (well Rocky is itailan and since little mac lives in NY mostly dominated by italians im guessing hes one too.)

Both fought against at least one black boxer
Apollo Creed and Mike Tyson (before disco kid came)

Both fought against a russian.
Vodka Drunkenski/Soda Popkinsky and Ivan Drago

Both underdog boxers who were given a shot to fight against the world champs

and both did a lot running in sweatshirts....oh and its Mick not vic Micky Goldmill

Little Mac, it is a fight of the underdogs, and Little Mac is the bigger underdog... or farther under... or whatever

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

I've watched some Rocky moves and they're pretty good, but Mac would win. He defeated Mike Tyson!

@ Red4ADevil So are Italians white or not? Statements like this have made me wonder if I'm white or not my entire life. :p

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger