By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - A Fix For Those Crappy ( PS3 L2 / R2 Triggers )

I bought them and I absolutely hated them. Worst purchase for me ever. I like the triggers the way they are.

BTW I picked them up for $2 :P

FootballFan - "GT has never been bigger than Halo. Now do a comparison between the two attach ratios and watch GT get stomped by Halo. Reach will sell 5 million more than GT5. Quote me on it."

Around the Network

I love them, been using them for quite some time now.

wholikeswood said:
seece said:
wholikeswood said:
seece said:
wholikeswood said:
Garnett said:

The PS3 must have crappy triggers if they have a thing to fix them already.

Approaching PS3's third anniversary now, so not really sure what you're trying to convey with "already".

Oh, and your signature is very whiney.

LOL pot calling the kettle black springs to mind.

Think you've missed the tongue-in-cheek nature of my signature, but no bother.

I wasn't talking about your signature

Oh, so it was just a personal attack; mature stuff.

No it wasn't an "attack" I was merely pointing out, that it was funny you using the word whiny. You probably took it as an attack as you know its true.

OT - To the person that said wouldn't this ruin the controller, not really if you do it properly.

Pity there's no way to replace them with DS2 triggers :)

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

They still don't click when you press them all the way down. I'd be more interested in that than making them look like little devil horns.

"Now, a fun game should always be easy to understand - you should be able to take one look at it and know what you have to do straight away. It should be so well constructed that you can tell at a glance what your goal is and, even if you don’t succeed, you’ll blame yourself rather than the game. Moreover, the people standing around watching the game have also got to be able to enjoy it." - Shiggy

A Koopa's Revenge II gameplay video

Around the Network

You can just attach them in the bottom and click them on in the top.

Picked these up today and they make a little harder for me to get all four fingers around the back but they make pressing R2 and L2 much more comfortable.

leo-j said:
Crappy? Opinion=/= fact, I love the ps3 triggers..

Oh, comeon, the L2 and R2 "triggers" are notoriously shallow and certainly don't feel very responsive. You can hardly tell you are pressing them. It might be an opinion, but it is a generally accepted one by everyone but people who are insecure about the Playstation brand, and see ANY negative about anything associated with it, as a slight towards said brand...and you ofcourse. A completely unbiased consumer.

That said, this is an interesting invention. Do they click when you press them?

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Ive had mine about a year now ,there pretty good but I can play with or without them people who say they affect gaming ever heard the phrase a bad works man always blames his tools

I have to take these wherever i go as i can't play without them